In case you are not aware, the Chilltown Craft Beer Festival is happening and we are giving away 2 pairs of VIP tickets! Here is how you can win and if you do not win, there’s always next time, but NJCB Members, use the code NjcbCCBF14 to save 10% on the tickets!
On Saturday, February 1, 2014 Visiting Homemaker Service of Hudson County will present the First Annual ChillTown Craft Beer Festival (CCBF). All proceeds from this event benefit the VHS Child Abuse Program (V-CAP). CCBF will feature live entertainment, local artists and vendors, and plans on becoming the premier fundraising craft beer festival in Hudson County.
At VHS we believe “no child should live in fear, especially at home.” So it is our goal is to raise $50,000 through ticket sales and sponsors for V-CAP. This special program focuses on the family as a whole and staffs specialty trained Certified Home Health Aides to ensure a safe environment for our children. Dedicated to strengthening the family unit, V-CAP provides in home services to families in crisis.
- Be a valid 2014 NJCB Member
- Comment on this post directly on newjerseycraftbeer.com with what beer you’d like to see at the festival using this list of breweries attending.
- Leave which session you would like to win a pair of tickets to in the comments.
- Leave a valid email address (the one that matches your account with us preferably) so we can email you.
- Randomly get picked using random.org on January 29 at 8PM! You will be emailed if you win and we’ll update it in the comments here.
- You can not win if you have won tickets from us thus far in 2014.