High Point Brewing’s 2013 maibock finds its audience, and new rules for New Jersey breweries bode well for consumer preferences. High Point owner Greg Zaccardi talks about his brewery’s latest seasonal, the law changes and how they will stir up the mix.
Consumer preference … oh, and maibock
About Beer-Stained LetterBeer-Stained Letter explores what's going on at the two dozen-plus craft breweries that call New Jersey home. With a 'Think Jersey, Drink Jersey' mantra, founder Jeff Linkous, a longtime New Jersey journalist and editor, spotlights Garden State brewery news, beer people and beer life.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Kane Brewing offering hops lesson
- Beer Minute: Magic Hat, Starr Hill, growlers
- Beer Minute: Sly Fox, Terrapin, homebrewing
- Brewhouse arrives for Iron Hill Voorhees
- Samuel Adams Longshot last call
- A talk with Turtle Stone Brewing's Ben Battiata
- A good sign
- See the new Jersey Shore & sample some beer
- Insight into Tuckahoe Brewing's expansion
- Federal brewers tax cut proposal reintroduced