This was second trip going to Dogfish Head’s New Years Eve party. Last year was epic but this year has the best tuna appetizer I’ve ever had in my life. Check out the pictures on Facebook. Tag yourself in the pictures if you were there. I know this is not in NJ but we all love DFH! Here are two pictures below as teasers. Oh that’s me drinking a _____________ !
Dogfish Head New Years Eve Event
About MikeAfter moving to an area with less craft beer than I was used to, I decided to build a website to find local places with beer. It's time to explore New Jersey. I love IPAs and Pale Ales too and own the website.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Beer Minute: StoneRuinTen release today
- Senate beer booster turns attention to distilling
- Brew Ha-ha returns to Six Flags
- A little longer wait for Sandy bottles
- Brewing up history: Ballantine IPA à la today
- Guild collaboration brew set for Sunday
- Philly Beer Week sees FU Sandy return
- Pinelands Brewing buildout underway
- Philly Beer Week: Let the taps flow
- Beer Minute: From Monster to ghost