The 2nd Annual East Coast vs. West Coast Brew Tour will be stopping by Barcade Jersey City this Thursday! This year’s genre is Heavy Metal!
IN THE EAST CORNER…
Smuttynose Brewing Company – Portsmouth, NH
Brett & I – 7.0% ABV – Tart Belgian Style Pale Ale.
IPA – 6.6% – Finest Kind!
Really Old Brown Dog – 9.0% – English Style Old Ale.
Vunderbahr – 5.1% – German Style Pilsner.
Victory Brewing – Downingtown, PA
Helles Fire – 5.8% – Smoked Marzen!
Ranch R IPA – 9.0% – Single Hop Double IPA.
Throwback Lager – 5.4% – Dad and Uncle Friendly!
+ One More TBA!
IN THE WEST CORNER…
Ballast Point Brewing – San Diego, CA
Big Eye IPA – 7.0% – West Coast IPA.
Sculpin – 7.0% – Westier, Coastier, IPA-er-er.
“Nitro” Sextant – Smooth Oatmeal Stout.
Lagunitas Brewing – Petaluma, CA
IPA – 5.7% – Perfectly Crushable.
Maximus Double IPA – 7.5% – More Crusher than Crushee.
Pale Ale – 6.4% – Who but Lagunitas would have a Pale Ale that’s bigger and hoppier than their IPA?
Wilco Tango Foxtrot – 7.8% – Strong Ale.
East vs. West Heavy Metal Brew Tour at Barcade
About MikeAfter moving to an area with less craft beer than I was used to, I decided to build a website to find local places with beer. It's time to explore New Jersey. I love IPAs and Pale Ales too and own the website.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Beer Minute: Magic Hat, Starr Hill, growlers
- Brewhouse arrives for Iron Hill Voorhees
- Samuel Adams Longshot last call
- A talk with Turtle Stone Brewing's Ben Battiata
- A good sign
- See the new Jersey Shore & sample some beer
- Insight into Tuckahoe Brewing's expansion
- Federal brewers tax cut proposal reintroduced
- Starting a brewery? Here's an updated guide
- This week, think local, drink local