The Krogh’s staff was very nice and accommodating, especially because the brewer, Dave Cooper, took some time to talk with us for a few minutes. He is one busy guy. He is the brewer and the head chef. The 1000th brew, a Dopplebock, was very tasty! I hope to get some more before it’s all gone….
Krogh’s 1000th brew recap
About GeneI live in Sussex County and I love exploring breweries and craft beer bars in my area. I tend to take pictures of the libations too.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Brewhouse arrives for Iron Hill Voorhees
- Samuel Adams Longshot last call
- A talk with Turtle Stone Brewing's Ben Battiata
- A good sign
- See the new Jersey Shore & sample some beer
- Insight into Tuckahoe Brewing's expansion
- Federal brewers tax cut proposal reintroduced
- Starting a brewery? Here's an updated guide
- This week, think local, drink local
- FU Sandy coming back for another round