It’s back! It’s time to celebrate beer in New Jersey. Starting on April 5, we’ll be celebrating beer across the state for 7 full days! Below are some events happening across the Garden State!
- Atlantic City Beer Festival
- Atlantic City Beer Week
- Roger Wilco Ventnor’s 5 tasting events featuring Tuckahoe Brewing on April 8, Flying Fish on April 9, Weyerbacher on April 10, Yuengling on April 11 and Sixpoint on April 12.
- Nassau Inn offering NJCB Members $3 off all craft beer.
- Harvest Moon is gearing up for their first ever barrel release.
- Winberies Princeton Happy Hour $5.50 crafts and 1/2 price apps in the bar area. NJCB discounts in the dining area.
- Great Lakes double header. 4-7 at High Street Grill and 7-10 at Geraghty’s Pub on April 10.
Boneyard in AC, for Craft Beer week/atlantic city beer week, is are offering $1 off all craft beer draft and bottles for NJCB Members.
- Northside Lounge is tapping Jersey beers all week starting April 5 including beers from Kane, Carton and Flying Fish.
- Atlantic City Beer Fest Brunch @ Firewaters at 10AM on Sunday, April 7. Free food, PAYG beer.
- Brooklyn Brewery @ the Viking Cooking School in AC on Sunday, April 7
- Goose Island at the Viking Cooking School on Tuesday, April 9.
- and more to follow.