The New Jersey Craft Beer® Membership Club is the way to explore, enjoy and save on the best craft beer experience that New Jersey has to offer.
The NJCB Business Partners offer an exclusive incentive just for NJCB Members. We have partnered up with hundreds of great craft beer focused businesses with amazing discounts and incentives around New Jersey! The average NJCB Member saves around $200 yearly and you can too.
There are now 505 NJCB Business Partners offering a variety of deals in and around New Jersey.
Below are the most recent additions. See all of the NJCB Business Partners on the NJCB Membership Club page.
- 470 with Ramstein offering $2 off growler fills on Tuesdays starting January 1, 2015.
- 471 with Tailgaters joining up with Friday -Wednesday $1 off craft drafts & your first order of wings are $5. ($3 crafts on Thursdays) in Egg Harbor City.
- The three Liquor Factory stores with growler stations have updated their deal. $2 off 64oz, $1 off 32oz growler fills & 10% off 4 or more 6 packs of craft beer
- 472 & 473 with two more Liquor Factory stores joining in. Welcome Andover and Landing to the club with 10% off 4 or more 6 packs of craft beer!
- 474 with Taphaus in Jersey City opening up and offering $1 off craft beer.
- 475 with Titled Kilt in Hamilton is now offering $1 off craft draft beers.
- 476 with Counter Burger, opening VERY SOON, in New Brunswick, offering $1 off your bill.
- 477 with Draught House opening up in Washington (Warren County) and offering 10% off craft beer.
- 478 with Taphouse Grille in Hackettstown offering 15% off food after 6:30pm, $2 off select drafts and 20% off growler fills and their Wayne location has been upgraded to the same offer!
- 479 with NY Wing Factory in Fort Lee offering 10% off your bill!
- The Crab’s Claw Inn has upgraded their deal and it’s now $1 off all craft beer!
- 480 with Sunsets at Cream Ridge offering $1 off craft beer! Cream Ridge is in Monmouth County.
- Joe Canals Lawrenceville and Iselin are no longer offering 4/6/12 pack discounts. Only growler deals.
- 481 with Eddie’s Roadhouse in Warwick, NY offering $1 off craft beer drafts.
- 482 with online retail Hopcloth offering 15% off for NJCB Members.
- 483 with Holmdel Buy-Rite offering 10% off craft beer excluding sale items. Ivan from Cranbury BR is the beer manager, go visit.
- 484 with Lunacy Brewing Co offering $1 off growler fills as the newly opened NJ brewery!
- 485 with Sycamore Grille in Knob Hill Golf Club offering 10% off your bill.
- WineWorks has increased their NJCB Member offer. Members must show their card and now you get 10% off a mixed 6pk of non-specialty/limited releases and 5% off 22oz and 750mL Domestic beer non-specialty/limited releases in Marlton!
- 486 with D’Arcy’s Tavern in Bradley Beach offering 10% off craft beer pints.
- 487 with Buy Rite of Fairview offering NJCB Members $2 off 64oz growler fills and $1 off 32oz growler fills as well as 10% off mix your own 6 packs.
- 488 with Mountain Valley Fine Wine and Liquors offering 10% off growler fills and 5% off craft cases.
- 489 with Brew Hardware LLC offering 5% off purchases of $30 or more including homebrewing equipment and ingredients.
- Victory Bar & Grill has changed their deal to $4 craft beers daily! Go!
- 490 with Sidelines Bar & Grill in Fairfield offering 10% off you entire bill.
- 491 with Wine Warehouse offering 10% off craft 4-packs & 6-packs, excluding mix-a-six and special releases.
- 492 with Robin’s Nest in Mount Holly offering 10% off the bill for 2 people including the NJCB Member.
- 493 with Englewood Wine Merchants offering 10% off craft beer and cider.
- 494 with Cedar Grove Wine Cellar offering 10% off craft beer.
- 495 with Sayerville Plaza Wine offering 7% off craft beer.
- 496 with Sheridan’s Restaurant & Tavern offering a deal on Mondays. It’s $1 off all craft beer drafts and $2 off growler fills.
- 497 with Clifton Commons Spirits & Wines offering 10% off craft 6 and 12 packs!
- -1 | 496 with ShopRite of Parsippany leaving the club.
- -1 | 495 with Queen Anne Wines closing in Teaneck.
- Mohawk House has changed their deal to the following Happy Hour prices on beer all day and 10% the rest of the bill
- 496 with Drinking Dirty in Jersey offering 15% off merchandise.
- 497 with Sunset Liquors in West Cape May offering 15% off craft beer with some restrictions.4
- 498 & 499 are Delicious Heights in Bedminster & Berkeley Heights offering 10% off craft beer
- -1 | 498 because we removed Alstarz from the club.
- 499 with Millstone BuyRite Liquors offering 10% off craft beer.
- 500 with Spring Lake Tap House offering $1 off craft beer in Spring Lake Heights.
- 501 with Left Bank Burger Bar in Jersey City offering 10% off the bill excluding during their Monday-Friday happy hour.
- 502 with The Grove Wine & Spirits offering $1 off growler fills in Yardville
- 503 with Mount Laurel Wine & Spirits offering 10% off 6 packs of craft beer and $1 off bombers.
- 504 with Lucky 7 Wine & Spirits offering $1 off craft beer in North Arlington.
- Chickie’s & Pete’s in EHT is now offering growler fills. 10% off fills and $2 off the growler for Members plus the free Crabfries still remains.
- Brickwall Tavern has changed their offer for NJCB Member to 10% off alcohol.
- 505 with Cuisine on the Green in Little Egg Harbor offering $1 off craft beer.
- 504 with ShopRite of Pennington leaving the club.
- ShopRite of Vineland is now offering $1 off craft beer six packs instead of their previous discount.
- 505 with Brix Restaurant joining up in Belleville. Currently their discount is 10% off entire bill in dining room (excludes holidays) & $1 off craft beer at the bar for the NJCB Member.
How often do you print and mail NJCB Memberships?
The next batch of 2015 NJCB Membership Club orders are scheduled to be printed on March 1 at 7PM. All Membership orders from the NJCB Store placed after February 22 after 7PM will be printed on March 1 and mailed March 2 at 7AM. We are also printing live at the Jersey Shore Chapter BCCA Show on March 1 at the NJCB table.
How does this work after I become an NJCB Member?
To receive the NJCB Member discount, simply show your NJCB Membership Card at participating businesses and start saving.
- Visit this page to see our interactive map and find a location near you. This will work by using the GPS from your computer and mobile devices.
- Visit this page to search by address. This will also use your GPS from any device.
- Another option is to see the dynamically updated PDF of all of the current NJCB Business Partners.
- The last step is to go out and explore them all and show you Membership when you do.
• NO refunds will be issued for Membership Cards.
• Each card is valid ONLY for NJCB Membership Cardholder and each card is printed with that cardholder’s name.
• By using this card, the cardholder agrees to the terms and conditions of New Jersey Craft Beer & our NJCB Business Partners.
• We are not responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen cards. There is fee to replace the cards. Contact us to inquire.
• Membership discounts are subject to change and may not be combined with other offers such as happy hour, sale items, exclusions or with other coupons unless otherwise stated.
• The NJCB Membership club is for NJCB Members, a division of Creative Consulting & Design, LLC
• The 2015 Membership Card is valid from January 1, 2015 until December 31, 2015 regardless of when you purchase the card
• Please drink responsibly, do not drink and drive. NJCB Members must be 21 years of age or older to purchase.