First it was Deptford, then Voorhees, and now Sicklerville. That’s right, all of the Roger Wilco’s in Camden County are now a part of the NJCB family! Located at 655 Cross Key Rd in Sicklerville, the latest addition to the group offers another impressive selection of craft beer. Cases, single bottles, large bottles, room temp and chilled, this place has it all. Roger Wilco Sicklerville(RWS) recently went under an ownership transition and one of the new missions is to continue to grow and improve its craft beer offerings. RWS has started to do this by introducing a bottle club where subscribers can get the inside scoop on new/rare arrivals, and by joining the NJCB membership club. RWS offers an unique deal for members, calling it the 5-5-5 deal, members will receive $5 off craft 1/6 kegs, and $5 off a 5LB CO2 tank. If you are fortunate to have a setup to accommodate the craft 1/6 kegs, then this is the place for you. Mike also made sure to inform that you can call ahead and ask for any special 1/6 keg and he will try to bring it in for you. Just imagine, your favorite craft beer, on your tap, and at a discount! Just in time for those summer get-togethers! Check out the RWS selection in the photo gallery and stop on in and take advantage of the savings. Please make sure to check back on this page for upcoming events at this location.
Roger Wilco Sicklerville
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Beer Minute: Magic Hat, Starr Hill, growlers
- Brewhouse arrives for Iron Hill Voorhees
- Samuel Adams Longshot last call
- A talk with Turtle Stone Brewing's Ben Battiata
- A good sign
- See the new Jersey Shore & sample some beer
- Insight into Tuckahoe Brewing's expansion
- Federal brewers tax cut proposal reintroduced
- Starting a brewery? Here's an updated guide
- This week, think local, drink local