In our never-ending quest to bring you, the faithful members, more places to save, we have recently brought on Roger Wilco’s Wine Warehouse and Discount Liquor Outlet. Located at 700 Haddonfield-Berlin Road in Voorhees in the Eagle Plaza Shopping Center, this new addition to the NJCB club is a must visit for all members in the area. The selection here is sure to give you that “kid in a candy store” euphoria, multiplied by your ability to save on each and every one of your purchases. As I spoke with Chris Schiller, the man responsible for this bounty of beer, he was a proud as can be. “It’s my baby”, he said with a big grin. Chris is leading the craft beer charge at Wilco and he informed me that his selection will soon occupy more real estate at the store. The folks at Roger Wilco Voorhees are excited about beer and just as excited for their induction into the NJCB club. To show their excitement, they are offering a sweet deal by offering 10% of CRAFT BEER 6 PACKS! This deal excludes some rare items so make sure to inquire when you stop in. This deal also comes with the “no limit” designation and Chris definitely wants all you card carrying members to stop in, stock up, and save. Please check out the photos of their amazing selection and check back for updates and rare items that hit the shelves.
Roger Wilco’s Wine Warehouse and Discount Liquor
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Kane Brewing offering hops lesson
- Beer Minute: Magic Hat, Starr Hill, growlers
- Beer Minute: Sly Fox, Terrapin, homebrewing
- Brewhouse arrives for Iron Hill Voorhees
- Samuel Adams Longshot last call
- A talk with Turtle Stone Brewing's Ben Battiata
- A good sign
- See the new Jersey Shore & sample some beer
- Insight into Tuckahoe Brewing's expansion
- Federal brewers tax cut proposal reintroduced