Our friend Tim at Keg and Kitchen sent over the following
We are doing a bunch of Food & Beer Pairings , thru Living Social. We just had an IPA & Food Tasting that went over really well (Customers tried the 21st Amend Back in Black, Hazed & Infused, Lag IPA, DFH 60 Min, Firestone Walker Double Jack, and Green Flash WC IPA…. all with a great food item). Our next event is December 17th @ 6:00. It will be a Seasonal Beer & Food Pairing.
He went on to send us the list
– Brooklyn Winter Ale (Scottish Ale)
– Great Lakes Christmas Ale (Spiced Winter Warmer)
– Blue Moon Winter Warmer (Dubbel Style)
– Sierra Nevada Celebration (IPA)
– Avery Ellies Brown Ale (Brown Ale)
– Oskar Blues Ten FIDY (Imperial Stout)
Come say hello! I’ll be there too!
Keg and Kitchen (formerly Cork) in Westmont is offering 10% off your entire bill with your NJCB Membership Club Card.