This post has not and will not be updated, the most up to date list, can be found above on the Beer Finder. After reading some feedback from you guys this past weekend, I decided to list out places that I have not posted much about. The reason I haven’t posted info is because they [...]
Tag Archives | cherry hill
Green Drinks is a world wide green chat. More info can be found online but tomorrow, March 2, at PJ Whelihan’s at 1854 East Marlton Pike in Cherry Hill, there’s a special with Flying Fish. Here’s the info below and go GREEN! An informal gathering of green-minded folks enjoying conversation and good drink. There’s always [...]
Jersey’s Finest – a blend of Flying Fish Exit 13 and Iron Hill’s Luca Brasi aged on whole vanilla beans and cocoa nibs is on tap.
Flying Fish and friends made the list of the top 25 beers of 2010. Click for details.
- Samuel Adams Longshot last call
- A talk with Turtle Stone Brewing's Ben Battiata
- A good sign
- See the new Jersey Shore & sample some beer
- Insight into Tuckahoe Brewing's expansion
- Federal brewers tax cut proposal reintroduced
- Starting a brewery? Here's an updated guide
- This week, think local, drink local
- FU Sandy coming back for another round
- Iron Hill collaboration beer featuring kumquat