Max’s tapped new beers yesterday. Carton Decoy Winter Warmer, Kane Drift Line and Fort Collins Double Chocolate Stout. The three Max’s that do NOT have a growler station are offering $1 off 6 packs, $2 off 12 packs excluding sales & in store specials to NJCB Members! The Max’s in Freehold Boro is offering $2 off [...]
Tag Archives | maxs freehold
The following are going to be in stock today at the Max’s around Freehold. On tap at the Boro Growler Station Pyramid Thunder Head IPA Sly Fox Odyssey Pale Ale Magic Hat Encore IPA In bottles – Troegs Nugget Nectar (Seasonal return, get it while supplies last) – Ballast Point Big Eye IPA – Ballast Point [...]
Here’s what is on tap at Max’s in Freehold Boro. Make sure to call up as things change quickly. Carton BDG Magic Hat Encore IPA Sly Fox Odyssey Pale Ale and on deck are Boaks Two Blind Monks Pyramid Thunderhead IPA Southern Tier Mokah Stout and to boot, we are announcing that NJCB Members are [...]
On tap at Max’s in Freehold are the following beers. Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA Carton BDG Sly Fox Odyssey Pale Ale and on deck is BOAKS Beer Two Blind Monks. Max’s is located in Freehold Boro at 611 Park Avenue.
Tommy Knocker Cocoa Porter Firestone Walker Reserve Robust Porter (I think) Cricket Hill Fall Festivus are on tap as of earlier today! Max’s is located at Freehold Boro – 611 Park Avenue and on Twitter too.
- Beer Minute: StoneRuinTen release today
- Senate beer booster turns attention to distilling
- Brew Ha-ha returns to Six Flags
- A little longer wait for Sandy bottles
- Brewing up history: Ballantine IPA à la today
- Guild collaboration brew set for Sunday
- Philly Beer Week sees FU Sandy return
- Pinelands Brewing buildout underway
- Philly Beer Week: Let the taps flow
- Beer Minute: From Monster to ghost