Saturday, July 23, all you can sample beer tasting with free commemorative sampling glass. The Meadowlands Racetrack is featuring breweries such as Long Trail, Saranac, Thomas Hooker, Victory, Ithaca & Wolaver’s and more. It costs $32 per person with advanced reservation (includes Park admission) or $35 per person at the door. Call 201-thebigm for reservations. [...]
Tag Archives | meadowlands
The contest is over, but tickets to the International Great Beer Fest in the Meadowlands are still available for this weekend.
A four course dinner & beer pairing features craft brews from Lake Placid, UniBroue, Long Trail, Southampton, and Leinenkugel at the Meadowlands Racetrack.
The 1st Ever Great International Beer Fest is coming in February. Read more below.
- Beer Minute: StoneRuinTen release today
- Senate beer booster turns attention to distilling
- Brew Ha-ha returns to Six Flags
- A little longer wait for Sandy bottles
- Brewing up history: Ballantine IPA à la today
- Guild collaboration brew set for Sunday
- Philly Beer Week sees FU Sandy return
- Pinelands Brewing buildout underway
- Philly Beer Week: Let the taps flow
- Beer Minute: From Monster to ghost