Jen from Mussel Bar sent us over the following beer dinner at Robert Wiedmaier’s restaurant featuring Ommegang and Duvel.
Tag Archives | mussel bar
We were updated that Dan from Global Beer will be hanging at Mussel Bar 7-9pm on Monday with the Brewmaster of Antigoon and the Troubadour Beers. Stop by The Mussel Bar and come chat with them and enjoy $1 off Antigoon pours with your NJCB Membership Club Card.
This comes in from Patrick, one of the Hunterdon sales team. Anyone going to the Phish Concerts this week in Atlantic City, be shore to stop by and grab some awesome craft beers at the bars below…… Pass the word to all your friends heading down!!!!!! Vagabond Kitchen and Tap Room: 1 Block from Concert [...]
New Jersey Craft Beer Week culminated in a very special weekend for the Team NJCB. Besides sponsoring and participating in Atlantic City Beer Fest, a high point on its own, the crew was treated to a visit to the Revel Casino Resort before it opened its doors to the public. The Revel Resort has set [...]
- Beer Minute: StoneRuinTen release today
- Senate beer booster turns attention to distilling
- Brew Ha-ha returns to Six Flags
- A little longer wait for Sandy bottles
- Brewing up history: Ballantine IPA à la today
- Guild collaboration brew set for Sunday
- Philly Beer Week sees FU Sandy return
- Pinelands Brewing buildout underway
- Philly Beer Week: Let the taps flow
- Beer Minute: From Monster to ghost