It was a cold and ordinary Thursday night on Haddon Avenue in Westmont, everywhere except for the Pour House. At 6pm on Thursday the 1st of December the PourHouse was tapping Troegs Mad Elf Vintage 2011 and 2010, along with Scratch #45 and #50. As early as 5:30 patrons lined the bar, making sure they [...]
Tag Archives | pour house
Troegs will be at The Pour House on Thursday, December 1. Two vintages of Mad Elf will be on tap (2011 and 2010) plus Scratch #45 IPA, Scratch #50 Belgian Blonde, Flying Mouflan, Dreamweaver and Hopback Amber too. Party starts at 6PM. Pour House is located at 124 Haddon Ave in Westmont.
1. Allagash White – Witbier | 5.2% ABV 2. Dogfish Head Indian Brown – American Brown Ale | 7.2% ABV 3. Flying Fish Oktoberfish – Marzen/Oktoberfest | 5.5% 4. Guinness – Irish Dry Stout | 4.20% ABV 5. La Trappe Isid’or – Belgian Pale Ale | 7.5% ABV 6. Lagunitas A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’ Ale – American Pale Wheat Ale | [...]
The Pour House tap list has been updated for August 19. 1. Allagash White – Witbier | 5.2% ABV 2. Anderson Valley Brother David’s Double – Dubbel | 9.0% ABV 3. Boulder Hoopla – American Pale Ale | 5.7% ABV 4. Epic Spiral Jetty – American IPA | 6.6% ABV 5. Flying Fish HopFish IPA [...]
The Pour House is tapping a firkin of Exit 16 Wild Rice IPA from Flying Fish to celebrate #IPADay! Good stuff from our friends in Westmont! Pour House is located at 124 Haddon Ave in Westmont. Stop in and tell Remo where you found out about The Pour House from!
For those who could not make it to Pourapalooza, here are some pictures for your enjoyment! I’m excited for 2012!
Sunday, June 5, starting at 12PM, Dogfish Head will be at The Pour House. This this is part of Haddon Pub Fest. Black and Blue, Hellhound on my Ale, Palo Santo, World Wide Stout, My Antonia, Namaste, Red and White and Midas Touch will be on tap. Pour House is located at 124 Haddon Ave [...]
June 8, Bernard, the regional Unibroue rep is bringing the lead brewer from Unibroue to The Pour House in Westmont. Stop by with questions and to chat with good beer people!
In Haddon Township on June 4, Cork, treno, Taproom & Grill, P.J Whelihan’s, Pour House, Brewer’s Towne Tavern, The Irish Mile and Tom Fischer’s Tavern will spotlight a particular craft beer and host its brewer or distributor from noon to 6:00 PM with drink specials, tastings and conversation. A free trolley service will run continuously [...]
- Beer Minute: StoneRuinTen release today
- Senate beer booster turns attention to distilling
- Brew Ha-ha returns to Six Flags
- A little longer wait for Sandy bottles
- Brewing up history: Ballantine IPA à la today
- Guild collaboration brew set for Sunday
- Philly Beer Week sees FU Sandy return
- Pinelands Brewing buildout underway
- Philly Beer Week: Let the taps flow
- Beer Minute: From Monster to ghost