We are making it easier to follow along for information about the 2020 NJCB Membership Club printing and mailing schedule.
The automatic Subscription renewal for the 2020 Membership Club will be processed on November 15 starting at 12:01am.
Membership printing dates are at the bottom of this article. We will be printing Memberships in order of renewal. Your 2020 Membership should be printed and mailed to you for the start of 2020.
Please understand a few things.
- We also can not control how the USPS delivers mail.
- All Memberships come in a plain white window envelope with a yellow address label with first class postage. Don’t think it’s junk mail, it’s got the name NJCB on the return address.
- If you think it got lost in the mail, please contact with us 14 days after the Monday after your receipt email states it was shipped.
- 2020 Members will not be emailed until at least January 1, 2018.
- We have more information on the Subscriptions and 2020 Gift Memberships store listing.
- Need to update your account information, click over to your account for credit card, address, name updates, etc.
- We do not see when you reply to our Beermails, please email us through our Contact page if you have questions.
Dates to print & ship…
- November 16
- November 17
- November 18
- November 19
- November 20
- November 21
- November 22
- December 1
- December 3
- December 4
- December 5
- December 6
- December 7
- December 8
- December 9
- December 10
- ………..and every Wednesday thereafter unless otherwise stated on Facebook and our calendar.