Boonton: The 2nd Hopped Up Boonton Scavenger Hunt Pub Crawl is coming up on August 31, 2018. Here’s what we know! Find me (Gene) there and watch the NJCB Members Only Facebook Group for free TICKETS!
1) Begin the event at Poor Henry’s Pub & Restaurant (8 Main Street, Montville, NJ 07045) at 6:30PM to check in (present your VIP ticket and sign your name), pick up commemorative gift, wrist band, Sign our ‘Clean Water Pledge’ banner during the Pub-Crawl event to show you stand up with us for protecting clean water, and program containing the scavenger hunt questions.
2) Visit scavenger hunt stops along the route till you get to Boonton Station 202 Myrtle Ave, Boonton, NJ 07005 at 7:30PM-8:30PM, continue visiting scavenger hunt stops until you get to Maxfield’s on Main 713 Main St, Boonton, NJ 07005 from 8:30PM – 9:30PM, then to Johnnies Tavern 301 Boonton Ave, Boonton, NJ 07005 at 9:30PM-10:30PM. Then end the night at Sharky’s West 108 Boonton Avenue, Boonton, NJ 07005 between 10:30PM – 11:30PM where the winners for the scavenger hunt will be announced.
**Times are flexible and if a bar is at capacity you can move onto the next bar and come back later.
3) There will be special prices on food and beverage at each location.
4) Updates about the event can be found on the Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/381083625711627
5) Offering $20 off for first time Uber users, Use Summer2018PubCrawl code. New riders can visit this link: http://get.uber.com/go/Summer2018PubCrawl
6) You have a great chance to win prizes in our Scavenger Hunt and in the designated driver contest.
Here’s the Scavenger Hunt Rules:
– Visit each of the 4 participating venues to find clues and write your answer to the questions. You must visit every location to be eligible for the Grand Prize
– There will be 1 Grand Prize and 4 Additional prizes awarded to the pub crawlers with the most points. Prizes include a bundle of gift cards to restaurants, craft beer swag, and tickets to entertainment i.e. bowling, ball game, theater
– Each scavenger hunt answer is worth one point. In the event of a tie, a winner will be decided by random drawing.
7) The event is Rain or Shine.
8) The pub crawl will run from 6:30PM- 11:30PM
9) Early bird tickets ($25 plus Eventbrite fees) ended at 5:00PM on 8/30, On August 31, 2018 (visit https://2018boontonpubcrawl.eventbrite.com). Tickets will be available at each participating bar for $30 (cash, check or credit card accepted)
10) The bars are open to the general public during the pub crawl.
11) Thanks to the Boonton Shuttle, you have the option to catch the shuttle at Upper Plane Street and Kiwanis municipal parking lots on the Pub Crawl. The trolley will be in service from 6:30-11:30pm and will also stop at Poor Henry’s Pub & Restaurant Boonton Station 1904 and Sharkys West.
12) This is an event to raise awareness about and money to support clean water in the New Jersey Highlands and to celebrate the importance of good ingredients in craft beer! We are also promoting tourism in this beautiful part of the New Jersey Highlands…Boonton! This is going to be a fun event… we hope to see you there!