Cape May: Saturday, October 6 at 4 PM – 11 PM, join Mike (NJCB), Kyle and the entire crew from the Mad Batter for the best all Jersey beer event in Cape May! Here are the details.
After last year’s amazing event at The Mad Batter Restaurant and Bar At The Carroll Villa Hotel, we thought we’d bring it back! October 6 is the date. Put this in your calendar and come drink local in Cape May with Team NJCB and an all star lineup of NJ breweries.
We’ll be updating the tap list for which NJ breweries will be on tap and also there during the event! Come hang all day and let’s do this! In no particular order, here is the brewery list
- Cape May – Temporarily Permanent BA Golden Sour
- Slack Tide – GABF winner Avalon Amber Ale
- Ludlam – DDH Let it Shine IPA
- Tuckahoe – BA Stout
- Flying Fish – BA Belgian Ale
- Glasstown – Honey Brown Ale
- Brotherton – Drip Down IPA
- Carton – ???
- Kane – Imperial Sneakbox
- Tonewood – Baltic Porter
- Magnify – Lurching Towaards the Stars
- Brix City – Gloria Belgium Blonde
- Bolero Snort – Juicy Fruit Sour
- Dark City – Social Mosaic dry hopped Berliner
- Icarus – DIPA
- Three 3’s –
- Double Nickel –
- Twin Elephant – Wheat IPA
- Kelly Green – sour cask!
- and ??????????? more!
Ohhhh, RSVP below or on our Facebook event Mad Batter can be found at 19 Jackson Street, Cape May, online, on Facebook and Twitter too. NJCB Members, bring those cards and get $1 off craft beer except during happy hour!