The New Jersey Craft Beer ® Membership Club is the way to explore, enjoy and save on the best craft beer experience that New Jersey has to offer.
The NJCB Business Partners offer an exclusive incentive just for NJCB Members. We have partnered up with hundreds of great craft beer focused businesses with amazing discounts and incentives around New Jersey! The average NJCB Member saves around $200 yearly and you can too.
There are now 535 NJCB Business Partners offering a variety of deals in and around New Jersey.
Below are the most recent additions. See all of the NJCB Business Partners on the NJCB Membership Club page.
- 505 with Brix Restaurant joining up in Belleville. Currently their discount is 10% off entire bill in dining room (excludes holidays) & $1 off craft beer at the bar for the NJCB Member.
- Spirit of 76 in Manasquan is now offering 5% off craft beer excluding allocated and sale items (NJCB doesn’t allow for double discount)
- 506 with Corner House Tavern offering 15% off all beer in house.
- -2 down to 504 because Tipperary Pub has a new owner and changed names and Milestones closed.
- 505 with Dog & Bull Brew & Music House offering 10% off food excluding during happy hour and lunch specials. Stop by before and after Neshaminy Creek, Broken Goblet, Village Idiot and Spellbound.
- 506 with Metropolitan Cafe, Freehold Borough, offering $1 off craft beer and 10% off food.
- 507 with Blackhorse Pub in Mendham offering $1 off all craft beer (everyday) & 10% off food Monday – Thursday only.
- 508 with Blackhorse Tavern offering $1 off all craft beer (everyday) & 10% off food Monday – Thursday only
- 509 with Piattino Neighborhood Bistro offering $1 off all craft beer (everyday) & 10% off food Monday – Thursday only
- 510 with George & Martha’s offering $1 off all craft beer (everyday) & 10% off food Monday – Thursday only too.
- 511 with Ivy Inn offering $1.50 off craft pints in Princeton.
- 512 with Kellys Liquor in Belleville offering $2 off 64oz and $1 off 32oz growler fills.
- -1 to 511 as we removed Craft House in Williamstown when they closed
- 512 with Demented Brewing with 10% off your bill effective when they open in June
- 513 with Charlie Browns in Washington Twp (Bergen Co) with $4 craft and import pints & 10% off food Monday – Friday
- 514 with Spirits Unlimited in Jackson offering 10% off craft beer excluding sale items.
- some changes with a few Shop Rites. The below are now offering $1 off six packs instead of 10% off.
- Gary’s of Wayne now offers 20% off mix your own six packs rather than their previous offer.
- Removed Mac & Lindy’s from the club down to 513
- 514 with Saverite Liquors in Oakhurst offering 10% off craft beer (excluding sale items). Special access to limited releases (upon availability).
- 515 with NJ Wine Gallery offering 10% off any craft beer 6 pack or single bottle any size excluding sales in Brick.
- 516 with Charlie Browns in Chatham offering $4 craft and import pints & 10% off food Monday – Friday.
- 517 with Beverage Plus in Warwick, NY offering $5 off $50+ of craft beer.
- 518 with Pasta Grill offering 10% off the bill in Hackettstown.
- 519 with Gordon Ramsay in Caesar’s Atlantic City offering 50% off flights and draft beer all day/night.
- 520 with Coastal Blue in Diamond Beach offering $1 off craft beer and 5% off hotel stays at Icona.
- 519 because we removed Double Eagle that had a fire and closed in Vineland. Will add them back if they reopen.
- 520 with Cowan’s Public in Nutley offering 10% off craft beer.
- 521 with Homebrew University offering 10% off 5 or 10 gallon Brewing Session, $5.00 off any purchase over $50.00 (merchandise only) in Hackettstown.
- 522 with Angelbeck’s Wine in Montclair offering $1 off craft beer & 5% off wine excluding sale items.
- 521 because we removed Rattlesnack Ranch.
- 522 with Hoover’s Tavern in Morris Plains with $1 off craft beer and $2 off growler fills.
- 523 with Embassy Suites in Parsippany offering $1 off beer and 10% off food
- 524 with Kid Rip’s offering $1 off craft drafts excluding during happy hour in Runnemede.
- 525 with Trillos 15X offering 10% off entire check. 15% off the entire check for groups of 8 or more excluding happy hour and other specials in Secaucus
- 526 with love2brew’s second location in Paterson offering 5% off.
- Marketplace is now Adelphia Wine Company in East Brunswick and they have a biweekly rotating special.
- Sublime closed, down to 525
- 526 with Kirker’s in Hawthorne offering a deal on Monday. It’s 10% off draft beer and food OR $1 off draft beer.
- 527 with Sogo offering $1 off craft beer in Denville.
- 528 with AJ Millers in Williamstown offering 10% off craft beer.
- 529 with Charlie Browns in Westampton offering $4 craft and import pints & 10% off food Monday – Friday.
- 530 with Nooks Pourhouse in Florence offering $1 off craft pints and 10% off food.
- 531 with Magnify Brewing offering $1 off 64oz growler fills in Fairfield.
- 532 with Booker & Zinc offering 10% off craft beer inside Bridgewater Marriott in Bridgewater!
- 533 with Marley’s Gotham Grill offering $1 off craft beer drafts in Hackettstown.
- 534, 535 and 536 with Quaker Steak & Lube joining their three locations up. $1 off 22oz drafts of regularly priced craft beer in Edison, Brick and Pohatcong.
- NJ Beer Co has added $1 off pints to their deal. $1 off pints and growler fills at the brewery!
- Down to 535 with a Little Town closing and Little Town Social taking over the Village Pourhouse location in Hoboken. NJCB Members save $1 on crafts at Little Town Social.
How often do you print and mail NJCB Memberships?
The next batch of 2015 NJCB Membership Club orders are scheduled to be printed on May 31 at 7PM. All Membership orders from the NJCB Store placed after May 24 after 6PM will be printed on May 31 and mailed June 1 at 7AM.
How does this work after I become an NJCB Member?
To receive the NJCB Member discount, simply show your NJCB Membership Card at participating businesses and start saving.
- Visit this page to see our interactive map and find a location near you. This will work by using the GPS from your computer and mobile devices.
- Visit this page to search by address. This will also use your GPS from any device.
- Another option is to see the dynamically updated PDF of all of the current NJCB Business Partners.
- The last step is to go out and explore them all and show you Membership when you do.
- Here is more to read if you’d like.
• NO refunds will be issued for Membership Cards.
• Each card is valid ONLY for NJCB Membership Cardholder and each card is printed with that cardholder’s name.
• By using this card, the cardholder agrees to the terms and conditions of New Jersey Craft Beer & our NJCB Business Partners.
• We are not responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen cards. There is fee to replace the cards. Contact us to inquire.
• Membership discounts are subject to change and may not be combined with other offers such as happy hour, sale items, exclusions or with other coupons unless otherwise stated.
• The NJCB Membership club is for NJCB Members, a division of Creative Consulting & Design, LLC
• The 2015 Membership Card is valid from January 1, 2015 until December 31, 2015 regardless of when you purchase the card
• Please drink responsibly, do not drink and drive. NJCB Members must be 21 years of age or older to purchase.