The New Jersey Craft Beer ® Membership Club is the way to explore, enjoy and save on the best craft beer experience that New Jersey has to offer.
The NJCB Business Partners offer an exclusive incentive just for NJCB Members. We have partnered up with hundreds of great craft beer focused businesses with amazing discounts and incentives around New Jersey! The average NJCB Member saves around $200 yearly and you can too.
There are now 578 NJCB Business Partners offering a variety of deals in and around New Jersey.
Below are the most recent additions. See all of the NJCB Business Partners on the NJCB Membership Club page.
- 550 with Flat Stone Tavern & Grill offering $1 off craft beer in EHT.
- 551 with Hamilton Super Buy-Rite offering 10% off one 6 pack.
- 552 with Conclave Brewing offering 10% off merchandise in Flemington.
- 553 with The Plank Pizza Beer Parlor offering $1 off craft in Saddle Brook.
- 554 with Super Cellars offering 10% off craft in Ridgewood.
- 555 with The Trout & The Troll offering 10% off food in Stanhope!
- 556 with O’Connor’s American Bar & Grille offering 10% off your bill in Eastampton starting August 17 when they open.
- 557 with MJ’s in Spotswood offering $0.50 off draft or bottled craft beer.
- 558, 559, 560 and 561 with Total Wine & More joining up and offering 10% off Beer Singles in all 4 locations.
- 560 because we removed Stew Leonards in Springfield.
- 559 because we removed Lakewood Blueclaws.
- 560 with Hells Kitchen Lounge offering $1 off craft drafts in Newark.
- 561 with Bottlecraft offering 10% off 4,6 and 12 packs of craft beer in Somerset. They are a new bottleshop. Go see Mark at the store.
- 562 with BottleCo offering $2 off 64oz and $1 off 32oz growler fills and 10% off mix cases of craft beer when they open later this month in North Bergen.
- Iron Monkey now offers 20% off drafts.
- 563 with Glen Gardner Inn offering $1 off craft beer and 10% off food.
- 564 with Central Avenue Wine & Liquors in Westfield offering 10% off craft beer.
- 563 because we removed Goodfellows.
- 562 because we removed Jilly’s.
- 563 with Departed Soles Brewing joining up and offering $2 off 64oz and $1 off 32oz growler fills in Jersey City!
- 564 with Clark Bar at Whole Foods Market in Clark and the newly rebranded BBQ by WFM in Union/Millburn/Vauxhall offering $1 off craft beer drafts.
- 565 with River Horse offering $5 off every $45 you spend with them and more to come!
- 566 with Farmingdale Liquors offering monthly specials. October is $1 off 4 packs of bottles of craft beer.
- 565 because Perfectly Innocent Amusements is closed.
- Buy Rite of Fairview is now offering deals on mixed cases of craft beer on top of their other deals!
- 566 with Screamin’ Hill Brewery offering $1 off growler fills.
- 565 because we removed Englewood Wine Merchants.
- 566 with Brickwall Tavern in Burlington offering 10% off alcoholic beverages at the newest location! Go see Nick over there.
- 567 with River of Beer in Bloomingdale offering a variety of deals including 10% off food, growler fills and a unique 10 round sampling.
- 568 with Tomfoolery Brewing offering $1 off growler fills when they open in December.
- 569 with Raritan Discount Liquors offering $1 off craft beer & $2 off 64oz and $1 off 32oz off growler fills in Sayerville.
- Milltown Buy Rite has changed their discount. It’s now 5% off all non sale craft and exclusives.
- 570 with Spirits Warehouse joining the Club in Woodbury thanks to Stephanie, a NJCB Member for alerting them about us!
- 571 with Chickies and Petes in Tropicana in AC offering free crabfries with purchase of $20+
- 572 with B2 Bistro in Red Bank offering $1 off craft beer
- 573 with Flow House in Wildwood offering $1 off craft beer when they are open in the summers
- 574 with our first NJ distillery, Claremont Distillery, offering 10% off the entire bill in their Tasting Room in Fairfield.
- 575 with CoolVines offering 10% off Mondays and Tuesday in Westfield.
- 576 with Taphouse 15 opening up in Jefferson on Route 15 with 10% off your bill.
- 577 with INC American Bar & Kitchen offering 10% off craft beer in New Brunswick.
- 576 because we removed 21 South in Jackson (they stopped offering craft beer)
- 577 with Little Dog Brewery joining and offering 10% off merchandise.
- 578 with USA Wine Traders Club offering 5% off craft beer at the new store in Wayne.
- 579 with Pier 115 offering $1 off craft beers and flights in Edgewater on the pier.
- 580 with Angelino’s Restaurant and Pizzeria offering $1 off craft beers including during happy hour in Wood-Ridge.
- Liquor Factory stores made their deals even better. It’s now 10% off all craft beer 4/6/12 packs and 22oz & 750ml singles and for the 3 stores with growlers add on $2 off 64oz/$1 off 32oz regular priced growler fills
- Poor Henry’s is offering Members $1 off craft beer and $3 off growler fills now!
- 579 because Shannon Rose in Woodbridge closed.
- 578 because Molly Maguires closed.
- Sol in Branchburg now offers 15% off your bill!
- 579 with Backward Flag Brewing offering 10% off growler fills on Sundays and 10% off educational classes.
- 578 because Three Wise Monks closed.
- 577 because Tiff’s in Pequannock was sold.
- South Side Grille is now offering 10% off craft drafts!
- 578 with KaVa Restaurant and Lounge in Union offering 10% off food and craft beer.
How often do you print and mail NJCB Memberships?
The next batch of 2015 NJCB Membership Club orders are scheduled to be printed on November 27 at 7PM. All Membership orders from the NJCB Store placed after November 20 after 6PM will be printed on Friday, November 27 and mailed November 21 at 7AM. They are now on sale for $5!
How does this work after I become an NJCB Member?
To receive the NJCB Member discount, simply show your NJCB Membership Card at participating businesses and start saving.
- Visit this page to see our interactive map and find a location near you. This will work by using the GPS from your computer and mobile devices.
- Visit this page to search by address. This will also use your GPS from any device.
- Another option is to see the dynamically updated PDF of all of the current NJCB Business Partners.
- The last step is to go out and explore them all and show you Membership when you do.
- Here is more to read if you’d like.
• NO refunds will be issued for Membership Cards.
• Each card is valid ONLY for NJCB Membership Cardholder and each card is printed with that cardholder’s name.
• By using this card, the cardholder agrees to the terms and conditions of New Jersey Craft Beer & our NJCB Business Partners.
• We are not responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen cards. There is fee to replace the cards. Contact us to inquire.
• Membership discounts are subject to change and may not be combined with other offers such as happy hour, sale items, exclusions or with other coupons unless otherwise stated.
• The NJCB Membership club is for NJCB Members, a division of Creative Consulting & Design, LLC
• The 2015 Membership Card is valid from January 1, 2015 until December 31, 2015 regardless of when you purchase the card
• Please drink responsibly, do not drink and drive. NJCB Members must be 21 years of age or older to purchase.