The New Jersey Craft Beer ® Membership Club is the way to explore, enjoy and save on the best craft beer experience that New Jersey has to offer.
The NJCB Business Partners offer an exclusive incentive just for NJCB Members. We have partnered up with hundreds of great craft beer focused businesses with amazing discounts and incentives around New Jersey! The average NJCB Member saves around $200 yearly and you can too.
There are now 684 NJCB Business Partners offering a variety of deals in and around New Jersey.
Below are the most recent additions, changes and removals. See all of the NJCB Business Partners on the NJCB Membership Club page.
- Axe and Arrow Brewing is opening April 6 and will be offering 10% off on flights and pours and $1 off growlers and crowlers
- Jersey Cyclone Brewing is going to offer $1 off growler fills and 10% off merch when they open in May.
- Somers Point Brewing Company is offering $1 off flight and $2 off 64oz growler fill for Members!
- Clayton Liquors is now offering $2 off 64oz growler fills & $1 off 4/6 packs excluding special releases. Go see Raj!
- Kid Rips is now offering 10% off your bill!! They changed their deal! Stop by!
- Added Home Wines and Marketplace in Hillsborough. They took over for the Gary’s that was formerly in that location. They are offering 10% off your craft beers!
- Added Village Brewing Company in Somerville to the Club! They are offering 10% off your beer!
- Chilton Mill Brewing offers 10% off merch in Long Valley. More info on this link!
- Tommy’s Tavern & Tap in Freehold is now offering $1 off craft beers! Their indoor and outdoor space is amazing too!
- Source Brewing, in Colts Neck, will be offering $1 off pours and 20% off merchandise!
- Tindall Road Brewing is offering 10% off beer in Bordentown.
- Wine Grand in Franklin (Sussex Co) is offering 10% off craft beer
- John & Molly’s is now offering 10% off your bill when you visit their Eastampton location (Burlington Co)
- Neck of the Woods Brewing, in Pitman, is offering $1 off Crowler and growler fills!
- Highrail Brewing is offering 10% off merch in High Bridge.
- We removed Pattenburg House.
How often do you print and mail NJCB Memberships?
We print Memberships weekly on Wednesdays starting January 2019 with minor exceptions as posted on our social and calendar.
Click to the NJCB Store. Either use The Subscription Membership
or the Gift Membership
How does this work after I become an NJCB Member?
To receive the NJCB Member discount, simply show your NJCB Membership Card at participating businesses and start saving.
- Visit this page to see our interactive map and find a location near you. This will work by using the GPS from your computer and mobile devices.
- Visit this page to search by address. This will also use your GPS from any device.
- Another option is to see the dynamically updated PDF of all of the current NJCB Business Partners.
- The last step is to go out and explore them all and show you Membership when y