The New Jersey Craft Beer ® Membership Club is the way to explore, enjoy and save on the best craft beer experience that New Jersey has to offer.
The NJCB Business Partners offer an exclusive incentive just for NJCB Members. We have partnered up with hundreds of great craft beer focused businesses with amazing discounts and incentives around New Jersey! The average NJCB Member saves around $200 yearly and you can too.
There are now 624 NJCB Business Partners offering a variety of deals in and around New Jersey.
Below are the most recent additions. See all of the NJCB Business Partners on the NJCB Membership Club page.
- 590 with Shop Rite on Wallington offering 10% off craft beer and $2 off 64 and $1 off 32 oz growler fills.
- Buy Rite of Monroe is now offering growler fill discounts. 15% off 64oz and 10% off 32oz.
- 589 because we removed Rockaway River Barn.
- 590 with Ollie Gators Pub joining up in Berlin and offering $1 off beers and food specials too!
- 589 as we removed USA Wine Traders in Wayne.
- South Side Grille is temporarily closed for remodeling after a fire.
- Office Beer Bar & Grill (Westfield, Ridgewood, Bridgewater & Montclair) and Office Tavern Grill (Morristown & Summit), George and Martha’s, Black Horse Pub & Tavern and Piattino’s now offer $1 off craft beers and 10% off food everyday excluding on happy hour prices.
- Down to 588 because we removed Central Ave Liquors in Westfield.
- 589 with Washington House offering 10% off select beers weekly.
- 590 with Millers Ale House (Woodbridge) offering 10% off food excluding specials & $1 off all craft beers excluding any beer with an ABV of 8% or more
- 591 with Sushi Lounge in Morristown offering 15% off the entire bill, Sunday through Thursday, Dine in only.
- Lunacy is now offering 10% off growler fills and they now fill 64oz growlers.
- 592 with Wood Stack offering $1 off all beers excluding happy hour & 10% off any ticketed beer dinner in Pine Brook.
- 591 because Firefly closed down months ago.
- 590 because we had an error on the site.
- 591 with Tommy’s Coal Fired Pizza offering $1 off craft beers in Red Bank excluding happy hours and Monday’s promos.
- 592 with Atco Brewing Company offering 10% off all transactions when they open on April 7.
- Gordon Ramsay’s in Caesers AC is now offering 10% off your bill instead of their previous offer for Members!
- 593 with Pure Restaurant and Lounge in Parsippany offering 15% off your bill.
- 594 with The Heights Bar & Grill offering $1 off craft beers in Hasbrouck Heights.
- down to 593 as the River Sharks closed up.
- 594 with Merit Fine Wine & Liquor offering 10% off single craft bottles in Montclair
- 595 with The Village Inn offering $1 off craft drafts and 10% off food and drink Tuesday-Thursday after 530 in Wayne.
- 596 with Wine Chateau offering 10% off craft beer in Metuchen.
- 597 with Coltello Ristorante in Hamilton offering 10% off craft beer drafts.
- 598 with Sweetwater Bar and Grill offering 10% off in Cinnaminson.
- 599 with Cornerstone Kitchen & Tap offering 10% off your bill when they open in May. Go see our NJCB Member Justin, their GM!
- 600 with Garden State Beer offering 10% off growler fills at the brewery in Galloway.
- 601 with Buffalo Wild Wings Brick offering $1 off craft beer.
- down to 600 as we have removed Clifton Commons W&S.
- 601 with BuyRite of Kearny offering 10% off craft beer and make your own six packs.
- 602 with Kelly Green Brewing offering $2/$1 off 64/32oz growler fills and 10% off merch.
- The Brewer’s Apprentice is now offering 10% off brewing on premises with them!
- 603 with Lower Forge Brewery offering 5% off all purchases excluding gift cards.
- Gary’s Wayne is now offering 10% off craft beer 6 packs as well as the 20% off make your own 6 packs.
- Gary’s Bernardsville & Madison is offering 10% off all craft beer.
- 604 with Holiday Bowl offering 10% off craft draft at the Oakland bowling alley!
- 605 with Jersey Girl Brewing offering $1 off growler fills!
- 606 with The Alementary offering 10% off your entire bill in Hackensack.
- 607 with Joe Canals of Marlton offering 10% off 4/6 packs and mix a six packs.
- 608 with Shipwreck Grill in Brielle offering $1 off craft beers
- 609 with Kilkenny Alehouse offering $1 off craft beer in Newark.
- 610 with Duffinetti’s Restaurant and Lounge in Wildwood offering 1/2 price craft beer on weekdays & $1 off craft beer on weekends.
- 611 with 7 Mile Brewery offering $1 off growler fills when they open this season in Rio Grande!
- down to 610 after removing a closed homebrew store.
- 611 with The Atlantic Club in Manasquan offering 10% off craft beer 4/6 packs & 10% off the purchase of their craft beer card and 1 week trial gym membership.
- 612 with Tonewood Brewery offering $1 off pints and $1 off Crowlers!
- down to 610 as we removed Racks two locations from The Club.
- 611 with Devils Creek Brewing offering $1 off growler fills
- BuyRite of Fairview has changed their deal. It’s now $2 off 64oz & $1 off 32oz growler fills, 10% off 22oz and 750ml bottles , 10% off mix your own 6 packs & 10% off mixed cases of craft beer.
- 610 after removing Kava in Union.
- 611 with Czig Meister Brewing offering $1 off pours including 12oz, flights and growler fills.
- Northside Lounge and Brooks Brewery are now offering 10% off all purchases
- 612 with The Thirsty Turtle offering $1 off craft beer drafts in Cranford
- 613 with Berlin Brewing offering $1 off pints, flights and growler fills.
- 612 because Rail House closed in Rahway
- 611 because The Office in Westfield closed
- 612 with Nale House Brewing offering $1 off flights and 10% off apparel.
- 613 with Midland Brew House offering $1 off craft beer.
- 614 with Two Ton Brewing offering merch discounts at their events.
- 613 as The Office in Bridgewater closed.
- 614 with 902 Brewing offering 10% off shirts at their events.
- 615 with Clayton Liquors offering $2 off 64oz growler fills & $1 off any craft 6 pack
- J Towne Tavern now offers 10% off your bill daily.
- 616 with Applebees in Flemington offering 10% off food.
- 617 with Super Wine Warehouse in Paterson offering $1 off 4/6 packs of craft beer.
- 618 with Lone Eagle Brewing offering 10% off merchandise
- 619 with Riverside Wine & Liquor offering 5% off craft beer
- Ale ‘n ‘Wich Pub is now offering All $4.75 pints are $3.50 & all $5 pints are $4 all day every day!
- down to 618 as we removed Porter House.
- down to 617 as we removed Spirits Unlimited Wanamassa
- Amendment 21 changed their offer. It’s now 15% off food and craft beer (excluding during happy hour pricing)
- 618 with Ludlam Island Brewery offering $1 off 32 oz crowlers, $2 off 64oz growler fills & $1 off flights in Ocean View!
- 619 with Tiff’s Pequannock rejoining the NJCB Club with 10% off craft beers.
- 620 with Ship Bottom Brewery offering $1 off growler fills.
- 621 with American Craft beer joint & eatery with 10% off your bill in Atlantic City
- 622 with Wine Chateau Colonia offering 10% off craft beer.
- 623 with SoMa Downtown Grill offering $1 off craft beer and 10% off food in Phillipsburg.
- 624 with JD’s Pub offering $1 off craft drafts in Galloway.
- 625 with Dark City offering 10% off everything but packaged goods to go starting September 1.
- 626 with Legends Ale House offering 15% off your entire bill!
- down to 624, we removed Daddy O and Stadium Sports Bar.
How often do you print and mail NJCB Memberships?
The next batch of 2016 NJCB Membership Club orders are scheduled to be printed on Friday for all orders that arrive by 11:59PM on Thursday. More details on the 2016 Memberships are online now!
Click to the NJCB Store. Either use The Subscription Membership
or the Gift Membership
How does this work after I become an NJCB Member?
To receive the NJCB Member discount, simply show your NJCB Membership Card at participating businesses and start saving.
- Visit this page to see our interactive map and find a location near you. This will work by using the GPS from your computer and mobile devices.
- Visit this page to search by address. This will also use your GPS from any device.
- Another option is to see the dynamically updated PDF of all of the current NJCB Business Partners.
- The last step is to go out and explore them all and show you Membership when you do.