WHEN? September 15 to September 21, 2019
WHAT? Drink New Jersey beer! With around 130 breweries and brewpubs in our state, you can truly drink locally regardless of where you are in Jersey.
WHAT TO DO? Go out to bars, restaurants and brewpubs, buy beer from liquor stores to go, tour breweries. Explore.
EVENTS: Currently our Facebook page and below has the list of what’s happening around our state.
- Sunday, September 15 – There’s a brewery curling event! Want details?
- Sunday – Crafts and Drafts at Lone Eagle
- Sunday – Passaic County’s Art in the Park with Ghost Hawk
- Sunday – Mana Contemporary Open with Ghost Hawk
- Monday, September 16
- Tuesday, September 17
- Wednesday, September 18 – For the love of craft viewing at Montclair Brewing at 7PM
- Wednesday – Beer Dinner at George Street Ale House with Cape May Brewing
- Thursday, September 19 – Ruth Chris beer dinner in Jersey City with Departed Soles
- Friday, September 20 – Mainbrook Tavern’s Beerfest. $30 tickets are the best price unlimited pours of 8+ NJ breweries!
- Saturday, September 21 – The Wurst BeerFest in NJ. Beer and food!
- Saturday – Eight and Sand 3rd Anniversary.
- Saturday – Hollystock (Mount Holly) with Village Idiot Brewing Co
- Saturday – Doughnut 5K in Montclair with Departed Soles
- Saturday – Rutgers Brewfest before the football game with Departed Soles and Ghost Hawk
- Saturday – Beach to Brewery 10K
- Saturday – Hollystock
- Saturday – Germania Park Oktoberfest with Ramstein (Dover)
- Saturday – Mountain Creek Oktoberfest with Ramstein (Vernon)
SOCIAL: Follow along here on NJCB and the Jersey Craft Beer Week Facebook Page.