Kyle is gearing up to brew his 300th batch at Harvest Moon so let’s celebrate and party! On Saturday, June 21, Kyle will release his batch along with a ton of other beers! I can’t give away all of the secrets so you’ll have to come and find out! OK, I lied… read the update below!
What I do know is…
he’s going to have a style never done before at Harvest Moon! See below!!! There will be treated versions of that beer which we’ll announce soon!
plus these 10+ beers
- Barrel aged Belgian Dark Strong with tart cherries
- Barrel Aged American Stout
- Barrel Aged American Stout with hazelnut coffee
- Barrel Aged American Stout with vanilla beans.
- Iowa Farmhouse Saison
- Heather’s Nectarous Jalapeño Saison (Heather is a NJCB Member and the original recipe was the Queen of Hops beer)
- Harvest Gose
- NJCB Collaboration aged with dates and figs
- Batch 300 Sour Saison with kiwi
- Batch 300 Sour Saison with Blood Orange
- Spruce Tip Gose
- Broken Kettle Rasperry Berliner
- Broken Kettle Blackberry Berliner
Batch 300 is going to be a Sour Saison!
— Harvest Moon Brewery (@NJMoonBrew) May 21, 2014
and more including beer on the hand pump and some firkins! He’s shooting for 12 different beers available. You won’t want to miss this! RSVP here and on Facebook too!
As always, NJCB Members save 10% on your bill! See you in New Brunswick at 392 George Street.