NJCB Membership Club
• Each NJCB Membership Club Card is hand crafted per customer and printed and mailed out on the day we indicate on the store FAQ or at in-person events.
• NO refunds will be issued for Membership Cards.
• If an order comes back undeliverable, we will attempt another (only one) mailing after emailing the NJCB Member for an alternate address.
• Each card is valid ONLY for NJCB Membership Cardholder and each card is printed with that cardholder’s name.
• If you are purchasing the card as a gift or for another person, please indicate each of the cardholder’s information (name, mailing & email address) in the Order Notes section OR contact us directly to let us know. If we have questions, we’ll email you.
• By using this card, the cardholder agrees to the terms and conditions of New Jersey Craft Beer & our NJCB Business Partners.
• We are not responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen cards. There is fee to replace the cards. Contact us to inquire.
• Membership discounts are subject to change and may not be combined with other offers such as happy hour, sale items, exclusions or with other coupons unless otherwise stated.
• The 2014 Membership Card is valid from January 1, 2014 until December 31, 2014 regardless of when you purchase the card.
• This program is for NJCB Members, a division of Creative Consulting & Design, LLC
Please drink responsibly, do not drink and drive. NJCB Members must be 21 years of age or older to purchase.
PayPal and Credit Card Statement
We use PayPal and Square for taking payments. Our Merchant ID for PayPal orders may be listed on your statement as PAYPAL*CCANDD NJCB.
FTC Disclosure & Statement
Site may have a proprietary relationship with some manufacturers or products of review. Site does not permit, covenant, proclaim, or expressly imply that any or all reviews or statements contained herein are proclaimed outside of any such possible proprietary relationship it may have. For more information about the scope of Site’s relationship with any manufacturer or product, please contact Site directly.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
New Jersey Craft Beer may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 21, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 21 in compliance with United States federal law on alcohol consumption.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Contacting New Jersey Craft Beer
NOW WITH THE LEGAL STUFF OUT OF THE WAY, ENJOY New Jersey Craft Beer RESPONSIBLY.
PLEASE DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE and of course, you have to be 21 years old to enjoy the beer responsibly.
a division of Creative Consulting & Design, LLC
(a New Jersey based small business!)