In honor of our great state’s 350th birthday, Blend Bar & Bistro will be showcasing some of the great beer and people that the NJ beer scene has to offer.
Rick from Blend Bar and Bistro sent this line over. Come hang out on Thursday, June 26 starting at 5PM for a night of New Jersey! Here’s what is happening! Reps from Team NJCB, Girls Pint Out and tons of NJCB Members will be hanging out with beers from the following breweries. Most breweries and Team NJCB will be there after 6PM! Come by and bring your dancing shoes!
- Bolero Snort – Happy Buck’n Anniversary
- Beach Haus Beer - Pilsner
- Carton Brewing - Monkey Chased The Weasel
- Cricket Hill – Jersey Devil
- Flying Fish - NJ 350
- Kane Brewing – Morning Bell
- NJ Beer Co – LBIPA
- Rinn Duin - a special one off Trinity that’s bourbon soaked oak aged!
- River Horse – Brewmasters Reserve: Berliner Weisse
- Tuckahoe – pin (cask conditioned) Marshallville Wit aged on Brett and local fennel pollen
- Pinelands Brewing Co - firkin of Farmhouse Saison
- BOAKS Beer – Abbey Brown
- Ramstein Maibock
- Carton Brewing 077XX
- Rinn Duin River Toms
- Bolero Snort Grazer
- River Horse Summer Blonde
- Flying Fish FU Sandy
Of course we will update you on what will be available on tap, in firkins, cans and bottles too as well as who will be attending from the breweries. Stay tuned for that! The Bent Spoon is going to be there too with $2 lemon hops Popsicles. All profit goes to benefit Trenton Area Soup Kitchen!
- There will be a have outdoor space and our table will be outside. Come say hi. We’ll have free stuff.
- All NJ draft beers will be $6 from 5PM until close
- Flights (four 5-oz samples) will be available for $8
- Bring your growlers! They will be filling growlers with any of the above options for $20
There will be a few Tour of NJ beer flights available curated by Rick and me. There will also be special giveaways from a variety of vendors.