Reef Botanicals has used NJ Beer Co’s Garden State Stout to make soap! I just saw this on NJ Beer Co’s Facebook page. Check out Reef Botanicals and maybe Leafygreen.info will write up an review for their beer soap! You can like Reef Botanicals over here.
Reef Botanicals – Handmade Craft Soap: Collaboration
About MikeAfter moving to an area with less craft beer than I was used to, I decided to build a website to find local places with beer. It's time to explore New Jersey. I love IPAs and Pale Ales too and own the website.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Brewhouse arrives for Iron Hill Voorhees
- Samuel Adams Longshot last call
- A talk with Turtle Stone Brewing's Ben Battiata
- A good sign
- See the new Jersey Shore & sample some beer
- Insight into Tuckahoe Brewing's expansion
- Federal brewers tax cut proposal reintroduced
- Starting a brewery? Here's an updated guide
- This week, think local, drink local
- FU Sandy coming back for another round