Jen from Mussel Bar sent us over the following beer dinner at Robert Wiedmaier’s restaurant featuring Ommegang and Duvel.
Tag Archives | revel
Click here to see information on a Sixpoint dinner at Village Whiskey scheduled for December 13.
Our friend Natalie sent over her October calendar of events. We’ll keep this updated as new events come in. Friday, 10/26 from 4-7pm Roger Wilco in Vetnor Weyerbacher tasting. Sampling Merry Monks, Double Simcoe, Old Heathen, and 1 more! Saturday 10/27 at 7pm Winberie’s in Princeton Halloween Party featuring Weyerbacher. Beers on tap: Imperial Pumpkin, [...]
We were updated that Dan from Global Beer will be hanging at Mussel Bar 7-9pm on Monday with the Brewmaster of Antigoon and the Troubadour Beers. Stop by The Mussel Bar and come chat with them and enjoy $1 off Antigoon pours with your NJCB Membership Club Card.
This comes in from Patrick, one of the Hunterdon sales team. Anyone going to the Phish Concerts this week in Atlantic City, be shore to stop by and grab some awesome craft beers at the bars below…… Pass the word to all your friends heading down!!!!!! Vagabond Kitchen and Tap Room: 1 Block from Concert [...]
New Jersey Craft Beer Week culminated in a very special weekend for the Team NJCB. Besides sponsoring and participating in Atlantic City Beer Fest, a high point on its own, the crew was treated to a visit to the Revel Casino Resort before it opened its doors to the public. The Revel Resort has set [...]
- Kane Brewing offering hops lesson
- Beer Minute: Magic Hat, Starr Hill, growlers
- Beer Minute: Sly Fox, Terrapin, homebrewing
- Brewhouse arrives for Iron Hill Voorhees
- Samuel Adams Longshot last call
- A talk with Turtle Stone Brewing's Ben Battiata
- A good sign
- See the new Jersey Shore & sample some beer
- Insight into Tuckahoe Brewing's expansion
- Federal brewers tax cut proposal reintroduced