Succasuna: 1st Annual Chicken Wing Eating Contest is happening at Legends Ale House. With lots of craft beers available, this contest is their first attempt to host a contest like this.
Nenzly from Legends Ale House said on Saturday, September 9 from 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm
Chicken Wing Eating Contest.
1. Each competitor will start with exactly 20 wings covered with hot sauce.
2. The contest will have exactly 2 minutes to finish them.
3. Once the contest starts, the competitors will consume their allotted wings and place the eaten chicken wing bone back into the wing receptacle.
4. If a competitor finishes their allotted wings before the contest is complete, they will be given an additional 10 wings to consume.
5. Once the contest is complete, each competitor’s wing receptacle will be taken to be weighed by the Executive Judge.
6. The winner will be determined by the total weight of wing meat eaten, measured by an official contest scale in pounds and ounces by the Executive Judge. In the event of a tie between competitors, there will be a 60 second “run off” to determine the winner.
More information and signups can be found at http://legendsalehouse.com/chicken-wing-contest/. Legends offers NJCB Members 15% off entire bill at 275 Route 10 East in Succasunna.