Morristown: Our friends at NJ Highlands Coalition sent us over their next pub crawl.
Join the New Jersey Highlands Coalition for our 2nd Hopped Up Highlands Pub Crawl on Sunday, November 8 in Morristown, NJ from Noon-6:00PM. The Pub Crawl will make 5 stops throughout Morristown beginning with check-in at HOPS Craft Beer Wine Bar.
This year’s Pub Crawl Schedule:
1. 12-1:10PM: HOPS Craft Beer Wine Bar (14 ½ Washington Street Morristown, NJ)
2. 1:15-2:25PM: Tashmoo Restaurant & Bar (8 Dehart St, Morristown, NJ)
3. 2:30-3:40PM: The Rathskeller at Jockey Hollow Bar & Kitchen (Vail Mansion, 110 South St, Morristown, NJ)
4. 3:45-4:50PM: End of Elm (140 Morris St, Morristown)
5. 5:00-6:00PM: George and Martha’s American Grille (67 Morris St, Morristown)
This laid back event will include discounted food and drink specials, a pub crawl t-shirt, an Instagram scavenger hunt for a chance to win prizes, hotel discounts, an Uber ride discount, and the opportunity to sign our ‘Clean Water Pledge’ banner! For updates on special brews, prizes and more, visit (https://www.facebook.com/events/861442883905709)
To purchase your tickets visit https://2ndhoppeduphighlandspubcrawl.eventbrite.com
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or sponsorship opportunities.