Caldwell: Save the date! January 16 is our 7th annual NJCB event at Cloverleaf Tavern. We will be working on bringing an array of NJ beers to one of the restaurants that has been pouring craft for a long, long time! Team NJCB and various beer reps will be there! Put it in your calendar!
BELOW IS THE LINEUP. Updates as they arrive.
- Flying Fish Love Fish, Bourbon Barrel Abbey Dubbel with Cherry & Vanilla (sour), 7.2%
- Demented Wrath, Russian Imp. Stout, 11%
- Kane Christian Patrick, Imperial Stout, 10.9%
- Jughandle Hopshorne, NE IPA, 7.2%
- Alementary Laniakea, BBA RIS, 10.5%
- Carton Regular Coffee, Coffee Cream Ale, 12%
- Cypress 17 Mile, IPA, 7.4%
- Dark City DCBC2, BA Strong Ale Blend, 11.9%
- Asbury Park Brewing St. Nickelbock, Winter bock, 5.6%
- Brix City Imperial Milk Stout
- Hoboken Cityside IPA, IPA, 6.2%
- Magnify Fluidity
- River Horse Roly Poly, Czech Pils, 5.3%
- Brotherton Green Earth, American Pale Ale, 5.5%
- Three 3’s Pulpitations, IPA, 6.9%
- Bolero Snort Blood Orange OVB, Blood orange/vanilla IPA, 6.3%
- Czig Meister Deep Sea Milkshake, Lactose IPA
- Forgotten Boardwalk Come Quick Danger, DIPA, 7.8%
- Cricket Hill Schnick Schnack, Session Sour, 4.6%
- Jersey Girl Vanilla Porter, Vanilla Porter, 5%
- Flounder Suite 16, Belgian Tripel
- Melicks 1728 Cider, Semi-sweet Cider, 6.7%
- Conclave, Isolation Citra IPA
NJCB Members save 10% off your entire bill OR get $3 off growler fills.
1 thought on “7th annual NJCB event at Cloverleaf”
Whitecaps – Cape May. Not a Schooner – Icarus. Fuego – Tonewood.