NJCB Membership Club, Subscriptions, Gifts and Merchandise through the NJCB Store.
PAYMENTS: To enroll in the Club, there is a fee. This fee will be charged upon enrollment on the day you sign up. Starting in 2016 and if using the subscription service, your credit card will be automatically charged with payment on November each year or until you terminate your Membership. If you change your address, credit card, or billing information, you can sign into your account to modify that information. See Subscriptions below. Our Merchant ID for Stripe (credit cards on the NJCB store) orders may contain the NJCB_CCDLLC. Please check your statements for verification. We do not offer refunds on NJCB Memberships or other merchandise
VALIDITY: Your NJCB Memberships are valid from January 1 through December 31 of the year printed on the Card and are only valid for the NJCB Member listed on the card. This subscription will automatically renew yearly with a new unique Membership Card being mailed after your payment has been processed.
PRINTING: NJCB Membership Cards are printed on either Wednesday or Friday nights. Orders that are received by 1159PM on day before will be printed that night and mailed the following morning. Infrequently, we change the weekly printing schedule, visit this link and our calendar for updates.
SHIPPING: We ship Membership Cards directly to the Member using USPS. They come in plain white envelopes with a yellow shipping label. Be sure to double check your mailing address when you order. If the Membership Card is returned as undeliverable, we will attempt to contact you by email to secure additional details for another attempt at delivery. If you feel your order is lost contact us. Our policy is to reprint/reship your mail after 14 days from the Monday after the original complete date of your order according to the email you’ll receive from our store.
At certain events, Membership Cards may be available for pickup on a limited basis. These events will be listed in advance and in-person Membership Card pickup is only possible when prearranged. Contact Team NJCB for more information.
SUBSCRIPTIONS: Subscribers create an account allowing you to modify email, banking and mailing information upon checkout of the subscription. Subscribers may be eligible for additional unique offers throughout the year, stay tuned to the website, newsletter, and app for more details!
EXCLUSIVE CONTENT: Your NJCB login will provide you with access to exclusive content and incentives.
TERMINATION OF SERVICE: You will have to terminate your subscription through the NJCB online store, we will not be able to cancel it for you. Subscription cancellations will cancel your renewal for the following year, but will not result in a prorated refund. Your current Membership Card will continue to be valid through December 31 of the listed year.
FIRST TIME MEMBER: If you become a NJCB Member for the first time between November 16 and December 20 using the subscription service (not gift), you will be sent the current year Membership as well as the next year’s Membership included in your order as a complimentary bonus, allowing you to utilize the benefits of Membership up to six weeks early. This will ship separately from the next year Membership. Leave a note in the order notes when processing your order.
ROADMAP: We will be adding features to enhance your experience as a NJCB Member including social media profiles. Stay tuned to the newsletter, website, and the NJCB App for more details, and be sure to email suggestions to Team NJCB.
LEGAL: Our terms and conditions are simple for the Membership Club. The subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term for a further term of 1 year unless either party (you or NJCB) gives the other written electronic notice of termination at least 10 days prior to the end of the relevant term.
- The Membership Card and subsequent benefits is valid for ONLY the individual NJCB Member printed on their Membership Card.
- Membership discounts are subject to change and may not be combined with other offers such as happy hour, sale items, exclusions or with other coupons unless otherwise stated.
- Membership price is subject to change with 30 days notice or email notification by September 30 of the preceding Membership year.
- By using this card, the cardholder agrees to the terms and conditions of New Jersey Craft Beer & our NJCB Business Partners.
- We are not responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen cards, but we may elect to replace your Card under certain circumstances. Contact us to inquire if you can not find yours.
- You can cancel your subscription from your account (see Termination of Service, above). Contact us if you need help. There are no (pro-rated or regular) refunds issued for Memberships, your card will continue to be valid through December 31 of the year listed on the card.
- NJCB Members drink responsibly, do not drink and drive.
- NJCB Members must be 21 years of age or older.
- New Jersey Craft Beer is a division of Creative Consulting & Design, LLC, a NJ based company.
as printed on each NJCB Membership Club Card
The New Jersey Craft Beer® Member agrees to the terms & conditions of NJCB & the Business Partners as detailed on newjerseycraftbeer.com. Member incentives & discounts are subject to change with or without notice & may not be combined with any other offers or discounts, all offers & discounts & subject to applicable state & federal laws.
Please drink responsibly, do not drink and drive. NJCB Members must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and enroll as a NJCB Member.
NJCB Business Partners.
We take our Business Partnerships seriously and want to help bring more craft beer customers to you but we do have a few conditions that need to be met.
FOR ON PREMISE BUSINESS PARTNERS:
• Minimum expectation of about 50% draft lines to CRAFT BEER and about 20% those draft lines New Jersey breweries.
• Reasonable proper glassware being used such as but not limited to plastic cups not the norm, craft not poured in frosted/cold glasses, high ABV not poured in large format glassware.
• Proper beer service performed (beer poured correctly, draft lines cleaned regularly, etc)
• NJCB signage displayed in the front of house/door/POS registers is encouraged where not prohibited by business regulations.
• Staff understands the NJCB Club and what your business offers as observed by Team NJCB and feedback from NJCB Members.
FOR OFF PREMISE BUSINESS PARTNERS:
• Reasonable selection of local craft beer products available.
• Display of NJCB signage at door and/or register where not prohibited by the business regulations. POS signage is also available.
• Business found to increase prices based on rare/limited allocation of product may be removed from the Club. YOUR profit margins are not our business or our concern, however we like to promote all of our Business Partners and stand behind their business through promotions and marketing. We do not influence your pricing decisions nor want to be involved in your pricing and we understand minimums and volume purchases, however, often, business highly elevated pricing on select items spill over into complaint forums on our Members Only outlets and other social networks. It is difficult for us to mitigate these complaints, and they make NJCB look bad for sending customers to businesses known to increase prices. We may not be able to depend these complaints and if our partners are known to continue this practice, we have the right to remove them from the Club with fair notice.
• Staff understands the NJCB Club and what your business offers as observed by Team NJCB and feedback from NJCB Members.
Drink Responsibly. We do not endorse excess consumption of alcohol
According to CraftBeer.com, there are a few notable thoughts from their Savor The Flavor page.
The rate at which alcohol is absorbed into the bloodstream depends on the individual. The alcohol concentration in your body is based on the following:
- Your weight. In general, the less you weigh, the more you will be affected by alcohol.
- The amount of food in your stomach. Food will slow alcohol absorption but will not prevent intoxication.
- The period of time during which you consume beer.
- The average metabolism rate for moderate drinkers produces a .017 per hour decline in their blood-alcohol content (BAC) level. For example, if your BAC is .08% and you have stopped drinking, it will take about one hour for your body to reduce BAC to .063%. Check out our Blood Alcohol Content Calculator to learn more about your limits.
Factors that determine the effects of alcohol include:
- Gender. Men generally have a higher alcohol tolerance because they are usually bigger and have a lower percentage of body fat than women.
- Mental and physical health. Illness, depression, stress or fatigue can increase the effects of alcohol.
- Percentage of body fat. Alcohol will affect a physically fit individual less than someone with a higher percentage of body fat—even if both people are the same weight.
- Medication. Medication can increase the influence of alcohol. Follow your doctor’s advice before mixing the two.
and there’s more, please refer to CraftBeer.com for details.
New Jersey Craft Beer is intended only for responsible adults of legal drinking age in their country of residence.
New Jersey Craft Beer does not advocate or encourage the abuse of alcoholic beverages including beer. If you do try a new beer, purchase any beer related products including the NJCB Membership Club or visit a new NJCB Business Partner because of something you read on our site, that you do so responsibly and with moderation. Please do NOT drink and drive.
We (NJCB) do not, under any circumstances, accept responsibility for any damages that result to yourself or anyone else due to the consumption of alcoholic beverages or the use of this site and any materials located on it. You agree to use this site at your own risk.
Credit Card Statement information
We use Stripe, PayPal and Square for taking payments. Our Merchant ID for Stripe may be listed as NJCB_CCDLLC and for PayPal orders may be listed on your statement as PAYPAL*CCANDD NJCB.
Bus Trip information
Our official NJCB run bus trips do not include beer, wine or other alcohol in the price for the bus rider, but anyone going on the trip are able to bring their own on the bus. If a non-licensee (NJCB included) were to charge for the bus trip which included alcoholic beverages, it would be considered an unlawful sale of alcoholic beverages constituting a criminal offense.
FTC Disclosure & Statement
Site may have a proprietary relationship with some manufacturers or products of review. Site does not permit, covenant, proclaim, or expressly imply that any or all reviews or statements contained herein are proclaimed outside of any such possible proprietary relationship it may have. For more information about the scope of Site’s relationship with any manufacturer or product, please contact Site directly.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
New Jersey Craft Beer may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
– To target geolocational based site data
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when navigating through the Site and/or Mobile Application to target specific data to enhance your experience.
– To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
– To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
– To send push notifications
We may send push notifications through the Mobile Applications to alert you to relevant data.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 21, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 21 in compliance with United States federal law on alcohol consumption.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Contacting New Jersey Craft Beer
NOW WITH THE LEGAL STUFF OUT OF THE WAY, ENJOY New Jersey Craft Beer RESPONSIBLY.
PLEASE DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE and of course, you have to be 21 years old to enjoy the beer responsibly.
a division of Creative Consulting & Design, LLC
(a New Jersey based small business!)