Atlantic City: As you are aware, Atlantic City Beer & Music Festival is the biggest beer event of the year in New Jersey! This year is no different, well, actually, it’s different. It’s going to be better and here’s why. It’s time to unwind and make a really long weekend filled with great craft beers!
We will be hosting our annual Thursday Kickoff Party on March 30 starting at 4PM (at two locations) and we’ll continue sampling beers Friday, Saturday at the festival and maybe even Sunday, April 2! Don’t forget we will always have a Collaboration beer available for sampling at the festival!
Details on ACBF and our events are below. Members, scroll all the way down this post for your details on 20% off tickets while they last.
Thursday, March 30. The Team NJCB organized Kickoff Party at Chickies and Petes with a shuttle between both locations!
Chickies and Petes in the Tropicana will be our starting point starting at 4PM!. NJCB Members will be presented with a free buffet of Crabfries and there will be a great array of beers available for sipping on. Team NJCB, industry beer reps, Members and whoever else will meetup until the shuttles take us over to Chickies and Petes in Egg Harbor Township. There will be two departure times from Tropicana (6:30 and 7:15). The shuttle will pick people up on Iowa & Boardwalk just outside the C&Ps on the street.
Scheduled to be on tap at Tropicana are
– Brix City
– Cape May
– Czig Meister
– Eight & Sand
– Flying Fish
– Forgotten Boardwalk
– Lone Eagle
– Ship Bottom
Once at C&P EHT, our friend, C&P Manager and NJCB Member, Alvin is also welcoming Members with a buffet of Crabfries starting at 7:30PM and an amazing array of NJ and regional beers including the NJCB Collaboration #5! Shuttles back to Tropicana will depart at 9:30 and 10:15. He will also have goodie bags we’ll be giving away!
We’ll have 15 goodie bags to giveaway from Chickies and Petes EHT. 3 will have a gift card in them. We’ll do something fun during the event to highlight that.
and there will be a live 90s Hip Hop DJ set from Carton’s own, Joe!
==> RSVP on the Facebook event or in the comments below. Taking the shuttle? Grab your passes from the NJCB Store
Scheduled to be on tap at C&Ps EHT are the following and more will be added. Circle back!’
– 7 Mile Brewery – 7 Suns DIPA
– Atco Brewing Company – Swellhead DIPA
– Bolero Snort Brewery – a pin of ??????
– Brix City Brewing – 2015 RIP (Imperial Stout)
– Brotherton Brewing Company – Liquid Smile
– Cape May Brewing Company – Topsail
– Carton Brewing – Cafe y Churro and Cafe Correto
– Cypress Brewing Company – Insane in the Grain with passion fruit
– Dark City Brewing Company – Margarita Wesley (4.0% gose, conditioned on lemon/lime zest and dry-hopped with Motueka and Centennial)
– Double Nickel Brewing Co. – Buffalo Nickel
– Flying Fish Brewing Company – Bourbon Barrel Age Soured Abbey Dubbel
– Forgotten Boardwalk Brewing – Pocket Trick
– Garden State Beer Company – Knucky’s Emperial IPA
– Glasstown Brewing Company – Double Dry Hopped Danky Kong
– Kelly Green Brewing Co. – Hipster Fuel IIPA
– Ludlam Island Brewery – Lamplight
– Slack Tide Brewing Company – Cedar Plug Imperial Red Ale
– Spellbound Brewing – BBA Living the Dream
– The Alementary – Hops and Dreams
– Tomfoolery Brewing – Eastie Boys
– Tonewood – Fuego
– Tuckahoe Brewing Co. – new collaboration with Girls Pint Out & CedarBrew
– Two Ton Brewing – White IPA
– Demented Brewing Company with their #NJCB Collaboration #5 aka Cafe Negro!
Once back at Tropicana, we will continue exploring the beers around the Boardwalk and continue the party!
- The party is FREE to attend
- Food, excluding Crabfries for Members, is not free.
- Beers are pay as you go and the list will be available as it rolls in.
- The shuttle is not free. There is a $5 charge for each person that wants to take the shuttle regardless if they are a Member or not.
- Purchase your non refundable ticket from the NJCB Store.
- You will be emailed an email ticket/receipt to be shown when boarding the shuttles.
- Shuttle departures will be announced at both locations
- If you miss the shuttle, you are responsible for finding your way to your destination.
- Fun is encouraged and hanging out as a big group of beer loving friends is the goal!
Friday, March 31. Let’s meetup for a beer for lunch or dinner. There are plenty of places to go. We’ll be using the Members Only Facebook Group to post details on where!
Starting at 4PM, Vagabond will have a killer array of beers on tap to get your ACBF Friday rolling and they’ll be on until they kick! So far, Kevin from Vagabond sent us this, Founders All Day, KBS vertical featuring 15,16,17 plus Frootwood. Will also be featuring 120, Mad Elf, Nugget Nectar, and a few other surprises all weekend long.
Then at night, it’s the first session of ACBF!
Flogging Molly is headlining the music and the NJCB Collaboration #5 is headlining the beer side of the event. If you aren’t coming to our Thursday party, it will be available on tap at the brewery’s table that is hosting the Collab. We’ll update this post once we are able to tell you more. ACBF Session #1 starts at 8PM and runs until 12AM. Then it’s time for more events! Stay tuned for more as it unfolds.
After the Friday night session, Harry’s Oyster Bar is having an event too. The beers are below.
Atwater Lip Lock Lock Cherry Stout Brooklyn Bel Air Sour Captain Lawrence Hopsomniac Clown Shoes Mango Kolsch Coronado Conquista IPA Coronado Orange Ave Wit Evil Genius Stacy’s Mom Evil Genius I’ll Have What She’s Having Forgotten Boardwalk Mr. Watson Great Lakes Holy Moses Guinness Draught Heavy seas 21st Anniversary Heavy seas Loose Cannon Magic Hat Bob’s First Ale New Belgium Citradelic New Belgium Whizbang Sam Adams Fresh as Helles Shiner Birthday Beer Sly Fox Seamus Speakeasy Baby Daddy Spring house Big Gruesome Terrapin Sound Czech Terrapin Lucille
Saturday, April 1. Two sessions of the fest. Again with the NJCB Collab but also with music from The Front Bottoms and Streetlight Manifesto. For those that enjoy running, there’s a Hops Trot 5K before Session #2 (Saturday).
Now the beer. Here is the list of breweries scheduled to attend!! You’ll notice the amazing lineup of NJ beers and the other breweries too! You’ll find the #NJCB booth centered around the NJ breweries. But there’s more, the lineup keeps changing and growing so circle back often!
Where to stay?
1st is the Showboat.. Those rooms are $129 (plus tax) per night and easily the best deal in the city. A lot of the attendees will staying here. It’s about a 5 minute car ride or Uber from the festival .. Click here to book bit.ly/showboatacbf
The 2nd , the Sheraton Atlantic City. Rooms start at $179 (plus tax) per night. This rate will expire on 2/27. The Sheraton is directly across the street from the festival and sells out quickly.. Click here to book bit.ly/sheratonexhibitoracbf
This post contains NJCB Member Exclusive Content! Join the Membership Club to see the information or login if you are a Member. This exclusive content feature is not working on the NJCB App yet. Please use your mobile or desktop browser to view it.
Your content above is restricted, if you do not see it, you are not properly logged in.
Now go and purchase your tickets! We copy/pasted this from an email from the organizers!
Session 1: March 31, 8p-12a // Flogging Molly & more TBA
Session 2: April 1, 12p-4p // The Front Bottoms & more TBA
Session 3: April 1, 6p-10p // Streetlight Manifesto & more TBA
2nd Annual Hops Trot 5k- Atlantic City, NJ registration:
Tickets are $55 plus applicable fees and taxes both online and at Joe Canals EHT.
Ticket prices will increase to $60 plus respective taxes and fees on March 1, 2017. Tickets at the door (if available) will be $65 per session. THIS WILL BE THE FIRST PRICE INCREASE FOR AC BEER FEST TICKETS SINCE 2012, DESPITE THE CONTINUED RISING COST OF PRODUCTION OVER THE YEARS.
There’s also a New Jersey Craft Beer.com package that’s available. It includes a ticket and a Membership to the NJCB Club! Check this info from Ticketmaster. This ends on March 23, 2017. We’ll email you about this once we get the data from Ticketmaster.
New Jersey Craft Beer.com Package
The New Jersey Craft Beer package includes your general admission ticket to the festival and a 2017 NJCB Membership. Information on the NJCB Membership can be found on newjerseycraftbeer.com/membership-club. For each ticket package purchased, the NJCB Membership will be mailed out to the address used for purchasing. NJCB will be email the Ticketholder/Member with any additional details or questions about the Membership.
Members, use that 20% off coupon while you can! and we’ll see you in AC! RSVP on our NJCB Facebook event too!
2 thoughts on “Atlantic City Beer Fest 2017”
The coupon code was posted after the valid dates? Is there a code we can use to purchase ACbeerfest tickets?
The coupon was blasted out starting two weeks before the tickets went on sale, Erin. We are hoping another code is released for NJCB Members.