Clifton, Ramsey, and Woodbridge: American Craft Beer Week is happening on May 13 2015 starting at 6:00 pm
Kristen from The Shannon Rose ($1 off craft beer pints (one per customer per order) for NJCB Members.) said that
The Shannon Rose is hosting an American Craft Beer Week and Race to the Preakness Triple Crown Menu at their locations in Clifton, Ramsey, and Woodbridge. Beginning Wednesday, May 13 through Sunday, May 17, craft beer enthusiasts can enjoy five days of fun at all three Shannon Rose locations. Patrons can also enter at each location to win a trip to Sam Adams Brewery in Boston, which includes a private tour, shopping spree and more!
The lineup of American Craft Beer Week events at the Shannon Rose include:
• May 13 – Craft Beer 101 with Sam Adams Beer Experts: Sample Sam Adams beer, talk about styles, food pairings, home brewing and more.
• May 14 – Happy Hour: Taste all Sam Adams featured release beers for only $5 each!
• May 15 – Keg Tapping Party: Featuring “Dark Night in Brooklyn” Dunkelweiss (Clifton & Ramsey) and Rebel Rouser Double IPA (Woodbridge).
• May 16 – Spring Menu Pick ‘n Pair: Pair Sam Adams limited release beers with our new spring and summer dishes.
• May 17 – Brews ‘n Brunch: Enjoy our brunch menu and help “kick the keg” with Sam Adams drafts and flights.
For horse racing fans, The Shannon Rose is offering a special Triple Crown menu at each location for the Preakness Stakes on Friday, May 15 and Saturday, May 16, and the Belmont Stakes on Friday, June 5 and Saturday, June 6. Guests are invited to enjoy food and drink features inspired by the race to the Triple Crown, including the official cocktails of each leg, and watch the race at each pub.
The Triple Crown menu features include:
– Woodford Mint Julep: Woodford Reserve, muddled mint leaves and mint syrup.
– Sweet Tea Julep: Bulleit Bourbon, iced tea, muddled mint leaves, mint syrup and fresh squeezed lemon juice.
– Crown of Roses: Crown Royal, amaretto, bitters and pineapple juice.
– Belmont Jewel: Woodford Reserve, lemonade and pomegranate juice with a twist.
– The Home Stretch: Hendrick’s/Beefeater Gin, grapefruit juice, muddled mint leaves and syrup.
– Black-Eyed Susan: Tito’s Vodka, St. Germain, lemon juice and lemongrass blackberry syrup.
– The Jockey’s Snack Stack: Crips, fried green tomatoes topped with poached shrimp and spicy remoulade sauce.
– Kentucky Hot Browns: Our mini slider buns stuffed with roasted turkey, cheese fondue, bacon and tomato.
– Baltimore Crab Cakes: Traditional crab cake with a hint of Old Bay seasoning, served with mustard sauce and lemon.
– Lobster Corn Fritters: Lobster and sweet corn fritters served with chipotle ranch dipping sauce.
– Hanger Steak Sliders: Grilled hanger steak, sliced and topped with caramelized onions and bleu cheese butter.
The Shannon Rose offers a chef-driven, scratch-made menu that blends Irish pub classics and new tavern favorites, served alongside the hospitality and atmosphere that the Irish are known for.
More information can be found at their website.