Caldwell: We’ve been hosting this welcome to the new year party at Cloverleaf each year and 2016 is no exception. The goal this year is to pack the restaurant with as many NJCB Members as possible and have 24 NJ beers from 24 different NJ breweries.
January 26 starting at 5PM but many Jersey beers will be on tap at noon. Come for lunch, stay for dinner, stay for dessert and come hang out with Team NJCB and many of the NJ beer industry people as well. Pay as you go and as always, NJCB Members are always welcome.
Team NJCB will be there will our typical Memberships (order online and have it before the event), shirts, freebies and more. Maybe stick around for my (Mike) pep talk!
Follow along on the Facebook event. Here’s the beer list so far and growing!
- Rinn Duin Screamin Banshee (Imperial Red)
- Two Ton Wrought Gold (Blonde Ale)
- Flounder Hill Street Honey Ale (Honey Blonde)
- Bolero Snort Variabull 3 Cinnamon Vanilla Porter
- Demented Lust Chocolate Stout
- Angry Erik To Taste IPA
- River Horse BA Barleywine
- Kane Head High
- Carton 077XX-07006 on tap until 3PM when we tap…. Irish Coffee followed by Churro followed by Regular Coffee once things kick!
- Magnify (973) Triple
- Little Dog Gesundheit! (German Alt)
- Forgotten Boardwalk Limited Engagement (Citra Pale)
- Departed Soles Philospho-Rapper (Belgian Pale)
- NJ Beer Co Weehawkin Wee Heavy
- Dark City Charrette (Belgian Rye IPA)
- Flying Fish Exit 16 (Wild Rice DIPA)
- Beach Haus Winter Rental (Black Lager)
- Ramstein Winter Wheat (Doppelbock)
- 902 Brewing P.A.T.H (Pale Ale)
- Brix City 1064 Bock
- Cape May Turtle Gut (American Sour)
- Manskirt Better Than Pants (Best Bitter Ale)
- Tuckahoe Wine Barrel aged Fete du Roi (Belgian Dark Strong)
- Cricket Hill Russian Imperial Stout
……and more on deck as things kick!
There are also cocktails from Jersey Spirits Distillery.
Barnegat White Whiskey with Crabbies Ginger Beer, fresh lime juice and mint.
Boardwalk Rum, muddled mint, muddled pomegranate, simple syrup, fresh lime juice, pomegranate juice and club soda.
NJCB Members save 10% off your entire bill OR get $3 off growler fills.