Forked River: Torie from Backward Flag just let us know about this job opening they have.
JOB TITLE: BREWER
Backward Flag Brewing Company is Veteran owned and operated brewery in Forked River, NJ. We have been operational since September 19th 2015. Backward Flag currently brews on a small volume system but will entering a growth period soon. We are looking for someone who is highly dedicated and shares our values and would like to grow with us.
Backward Flag Brewing is a small brewery and expects all of our team members to be involved in many aspects of the day to day operations. This includes preparing and attending brewery events, participating at festivals and acting as a representative of the brewery and our values at all times. Specific duties include:
• The complete brewing process from start to finish
• Completing and filing all required forms and records
• Reading, interpreting and executing prepared recipes
• Yeast management
• Tracking and reporting inventory in regards to materials used at the brew house
• Basic brew house maintenance
• Cleaning brew house and brewery floors
• Flexible hours, Heavily dependent on dynamic production schedule.
Above all things, a passion for craft beer is a must. Backward Flag Brewing is seeking a creative, motivated person who can think as an individual but operate as a member of a team. We are seeking someone who is highly dedicated to being an asset in a fast growing company. Applicants with a military, law enforcement or similar background will have preference. Specific qualifications include:
• A minimum of two years of all grain brewing experience, professional experience is not required.
• Must be able to lift and move a minimum of 55lbs
• Must be capable of performing other physically demanding tasks without restriction
• Be prepared to demonstrate brewing knowledge and abilities.
• No criminal record.
CONTACT: Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com