Job: Backward Flag is looking for tasting room people! Here’s what Torie alerted us to!
Backward Flag Brewing is a quickly growing Veteran owned and operated brewery. We are seeking a few good beer lovers for part-time positions within our retail
operations. This position requires approximately 20-25 hours of work over 3-4 days a week—mostly weekends.
- Ensure enjoyable experience to all customers
- Uphold high standards of service quality and consistency
- Maintain a clean and well stocked environment
- Assist customers during the purchase of beer and/or merchandise.
- Possess full knowledge of our products and offerings to correctly answer customerquestions
- Serve as tour guide for our production areas
- Troubleshoot draft systemMust be able to:
- Lift 55 lbs and move 165 lbs with assistance of hand truck
- Climb up/down a ladder
- Stand for 5-8 hours per day
- Work in a non-temperature controlled environmentOther requirements:
- 21 years of age
- Willingness to work outside of hired position
- Must be able to pass the Cicerone Certified Beer Server exam within 90 days of hire.
- Knowledge and/or passion for craft beer and brewing or willingness to be trained andlearn
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Qualified Veterans will be given preference.If interested and qualified, please e-mail your resume and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com Video resumes are HIGHLY encouraged.Backward Flag Brewing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or marital/familial status.