Chocolatier Mike Collins of Reilly’s Candy will be running a beer and chocolate pairing from 7-9PM on Wednesday, October 5 at Iron Hill Maple Shade. The cost is $25 pp including tax and gratuity. Reservations Required by calling 856 273.0300.
The pairings are as follows.
- 70% Cacao with Gogi berries paired with Abbey Dubbel
- Tierra Missou Truffle paired with Bourbon Wee Heavy
- Jalapeno Chocolate paired with Ironbound Ale
- Vanilla Caramel paired with Oktoberfest
- Bourbon-Soaked Cherry Cordial paired with Cherry Vanilla Porter
- Iron Hill Chocolate with Caramelized Wort paired with Reilly’s Chocolate Ale