Amanti Vino has a few spots left for a dinner on Tuesday, January 25th as they welcome Dennis Flynn from Stone Brewing Co. back to Montclair for the latest in their series of craft brew pairing dinners! If you are one of the 500+ folks that attended our Oktoberfest Party at the Wellmont Theatre in October, you probably met Dennis as you made your way around the tables and tables of beer, wine and food.
Dennis and Michael met at Amanti Vino a couple weeks before our Oktoberfest party to sample the line-up of Stone brews in an effort to craft a well paired menu of Top Chef Ariane’s delicious fare and Stone Brewing Co.’s amazing suds. The result, well, see for yourself below…it is mouthwatering!
- Who: You and your family and / or friends
- What: Beer pairing dinner with Stone Brewing Co.
- When: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 @ 7:30pm
- Where: CulinAriane, 33 Walnut Street, Montclair
- How Much: $75 per person, includes approximately $25 per person for beer (excluding tax) and $50 per person for food (excluding tax and gratuity), to be billed separately.
And now, the menu:
- Amuse Bouche paired with Stone Pale Ale
- First Course: Grilled Pickled Ginger Shrimp, bruleed grapefruit, baby arugula, sweet soy reduction paired with Stone Levitation Ale
- Second Course: Country Ham, Gruyere and Ricotta Panini with homemade chips paired with Stone India Pale Ale
- Third Course: Braised Beef Short Ribs, smoked gouda, mashed potatos, crispy onions paired with Stone Arrogant Bastard Ale
- Dessert: Chocolate Beer Float, ginger cookies paired with Stone 12th Anniversary Bitter Chocolate Oatmeal Stout
As always, the beer portion of the event will be billed in advance of the dinner. If you can join us on Tuesday, January 25th, please let us know ASAP by either replying to this email or by calling the store at (973)-509-WINE, as we only have 50 seats available for this dinner. All reservations will require a credit card to confirm and will be subject to a 48 hour cancellation policy (no exceptions).