Kevin from Hops in Morristown sent us over this info for their first beer and food pairing package.
Our first official Food Pairing is February 24, 2015, and we could not be more excited! The dinner, which consists of a four course meal and dessert, begins at 5pm and lasts until 10pm. Each course is also selectively paired with a 5 oz. beer chosen by a knowledgeable member of our staff. The total cost is $30 per person.
No advance reservations are necessary, just come in and purchase a “beer tasting package” from one of our bartenders. You will then be given a table tent designating you as part of the event. This month’s menu includes:
- IPA FONDUE served with shrimp toast;
- Chorizo & Mussels with tomato, garlic, and butter;
- Beer Battered Grilled Cheese with bacon and malt vinegar, habanero mayo, and ketchup;
- Habanero-Cured Sticky Ribs with a sweet chile glaze; and
- Redneck Zeppoles for dessert!
Email any questions to email@example.com.
NJCB Members save, Tuesday night, $1 off all craft beer and Wednesday – Monday nights $1 off all New Jersey beers. The address is 18 Washington Street, Morristown!