On September 28, 2013, Beer on the Pier is back in Belmar.
This year it’s a bit different than in the past. After the jump is what’s happening! A Craft Beer Festival to benefit the Belmar Relief Fund on Saturday Sept 28
Two sessions: 12:30-3:30 and 4:00-7:00
James, one of the organizers, sent over the following information too.
The event will have about 40-50 beers. WHOLE bottles, can or tap pours are served. The first 300 people at each session will get a logo’d “sharing” 4oz glass. If a group of friends decides to “share” a selection, they can without any issue. So four guys go, each get 4 tickets, they could share 16 brews with the entrance fee alone.
After they use the four tickets, additional beer is $5 each, and they could continue to share.
We are awaiting a full list of the beers and breweries that will be involved and have beers to pour! There will be local reps on board too! Here’s what we know so far.
- Stone IPA and Sublimely Self Righteous Ale
- Sixpoint Resin and Righteous Rye
- Dominion Oak Barrel Stout and Hop Mountain Pale
- Smuttynose Pumpkin and Porter
- Weyerbacher Autumn and Last Chance IPA
- two from Narragansett
- two from Ommegang
- three from Shiner
- two from Angry Orchard
- 2 from Blue Point
- 3 from Flying Fish
- 2 from Harpoon
- 2 from Innis & Gunn
- 1 from Palm
- 3 from Saranac
- Wolavers Wildflower Oktoberfest
- Evil Genius IPA
- Long Trail Double IPA
- Long Trail Belgian Double
- Otter Creek Vermont Lager
- The Shed Mountain Ale
- Anchor Cali Lager
- …………………… more to be added