As you know, The Big Brew Beer Festival is back and we have a pair of tickets to the event for 2015 NJCB Members. This is going to be a fun contest. Take the next five minutes and read and do the following instructions.
As you may have seen, Clown Shoes has released Garden State Rhapsody, their NJ market only beer, and we’ll have it at our table for all VIP ticketholders and then NJCB Members only during the remainder of the festival at both sessions. Thanks to our friends Clown Shoes and Peerless Beverage for hooking it up! So, let’s get you there…
- What comes to your mind when you hear the words New Jersey and Clown? Submit your creative answers on this post (on newjerseycraftbeer.com) in the comments. Pictures, Haikus, short stories, links, dissertations, Photoshops, memes, whatever is allowed. Just get creative and have fun.
- Be a valid 2015 NJCB Member. Your name/email should match our system or your entry is invalid.
- Be able to attend the event to either session. You will pick which session after we announce the winner.
- Team NJCB will compile the list and pick our favorite.
- This contest ends on Tuesday, February 17. We will email the winner and you need to come to our table during the festival!
and if you don’t win, use the promotion code NJCB to save on tickets. Stop by our table centered around all of the NJ breweries including Pinelands Brewing, 902 Brewing, Kane Brewing, Bolero Snort, Flounder and Tuckahoe. Ask us about the collaboration beer as well.
and the winner is, Scott S. The team voted and you’ve been emailed!