We are giving away tickets to the Big Brew Beer Festival. We need you to click over to the beer list and reply on this post with the following information. We are giving out 1 pair for Session 1 and 1 VIP pair as well as 1 pair for Session 2 and a VIP too. We also have a special discount code available for this weekend! Scroll down for more info.
- What beer or brewery you would love to try at the event
- What session(s) you want to attend, 1 or 2.
- Indicate how long you have been an NJCB Member (1, 2 or 3 years or how many months if more recent)
There are some rules for this contest.
- You need to be an NJCB Member and we’ll validate by checking your email on file.
- You need to be able to attend the session(s) you picked in your comment.
- VIP winners will be picked by how long you’ve been a member. The longer the membership, the better chance to win the VIP tickets. It’s all random but VIPs will be picked randomly based on years with The Club! You get the idea, right?
- The contest will close on September 23 and you will be notified by email from NJCB directly. You will be sent an eTicket after confirmation that you won.
Starting this Saturday, September 21, use the code NJCB15 to save $15 on admission. This code is valid only until Sunday, September 22 at 12PM.
7 thoughts on “Big Brew Big Giveaway!”
Hi – would love to win a ticket so hopefully I am posting in the right place. I am looking forward to checking out Goose Island Beer Company and their Oktoberfest brew. I would like to attend session 1 but am open to either as far as winning tickets go!
I have been a NJCB member for only a few months but am sooooo enjoying it!
I’ll be at the Big Beer Festival regardless – really excited about it. Maybe I’ll see you there!
Firestone Walker is one my favorite breweries, also pumped to try anything from them
I’m looking forward to trying LakeFront Brewery – 25th Anniversary Brandy Barrel Imperial Pumpkin! I would like to attend Session 1.I’ve been a member for a month now. I got the membership as part of my birthday gift from my wife.
After some consideration, it’s definitely Brainless on cherries. Then, either the Sly Fox Raspberry or homunculus. There are done really decent brews on the list. And if rumors coming from the Founders camp is ear from Founders is correct, I might change the #1.
I’ve been a member at least over two years. Oh And session 2.
I’d like to try the Cow Puncher IPA, as I’ve never had it
I’d like session 2, VIP if possible.
I’ve been an NJCB member for two years – joined in Milltown at one of the beer can/breweriana shows.
And this time, I can actually go (unlike the one in Egg Harbor)…
I am definitely interested in trying the Ommegang since I’ll be planning a trip there in the next few months. I’d be interested in Session 2. Been a member for 9 months
I will enjoy some Oskar Blues – G’night Imperial Red.
I would like to attend session 2.
I have enjoyed the benefits of being a NJCB member for just u der one year (9 months)
Comments are closed.