Big Brew 2016 is back on March 5. Here are details for the Morristown event. Allison sent us the following and now we have a VIP discount code valid from now until Midnight on Friday using code NJVIP for $20 OFF.
The Big Brew Beer Festival is returning to the Morristown Armory in Morristown, New Jersey on Saturday, March 5th, 2016.
And with over 200 styles available during the General Admission session and an a VIP Session featuring Morristown native Tim “The Brew Chef” Schafer creating a NJ Brewery Craft Beer infused VIP menu and Craft Beer pairing
VIP Beer and Food Experience Menu
(VIP FOOD IS FOR VIP HOUR ONLY)
- Belgian Triple Four Cheese Beer Fondue
An array of garnishes-crusty French bread
Bolero Snort-la Taureau Triple
- Mary Shroom Golden “Beerisotto” Fritters
Wild mushrooms-sweet peas-fried rosemary-aged Parmesan
Pale ale roasted tomato basil sauce
Angry Erik-Mary Shroom
- “Snow Plowed” Shepherd’s Pie
Snow Plow beer braised beef short ribs- roasted root vegetables-fresh herbs
Peppercorn-goat cheese-Climax ESB whipped potatoes
Climax Snow Plow and ESB
- Oaxacan style roasted Chicken Tacos
Vine Shine IPA marinated roasted chicken-ale spiked pico de gallo
Crisp confetti slaw-ale vinaigrette-cilantro lime crema-soft tortillas
Magnify Vine Shine IPA
- Baltic Porter Triple Chocolate Cherry Bomb Brownies
Ale spiked vanilla whipped ream
Flying Fish Baltic Porter
A fantastic selection of New Jersey Based Breweries, including:
• 902 Brewing • Forgotten Boardwalk Brewing • Angry Erik Brewing • Magnify Brewing • Beach Haus Brewery • Pinelands Brewing • Bolero Snort Brewery • Ramstein Beer • Climax Brewing • River Horse Brewing • Cricket Hill Brewing • Señor Sangria • Flounder Brewing (3x People’s Choice) • Tuckahoe Brewing • Flying Fish Brewing • Two Ton Brewing
Big Brew is also teaming up with My Limo to provide Free Shuttle Service—running approx. every 15 minutes during the event—back and forth between the Morristown Train Station and the Armory. Service is provided courtesy of the Big Brew Beer Fest. Event attendees also have access to discounted sedan rates.
VIP ticket holders Additional Benefits include:
- 1 Hour Early Entry
- Appetizer samplings buffet created by Tim “The Brew Chef” Schafer with a NJ Brewery Craft Beer Pairing during the VIP Hour Only
- 5 ounce sample cup, unlimited samples of beers, great music and access to delicious food, vendors & merchandise.
- Session 1 12:00pm – 4:00pm
- Session 2 6:30pm – 10:30pm (VIP extra hour 5:30pm – 6:30pm)
- Take Advantage of Early Bird Pricing (prices go up $5 two weeks and one week before Fest): VIP – $80 General Admission – $55 Designated Driver -$10
Tickets are available online at: http://www.bigbrewnj.com
All tickets include unlimited tastings and a souvenir tasting glass. Attendees can also vote on the People’s Choice Award for best beer at the festival.
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Morris Rugby, which raises funds and awareness for youth rugby throughout the region. For more information, please visit www.morrisrugby.org
Craft Beer lovers will not want to miss this Big Brew Fest.
Use the promo code NJCB for $10 off general admission and the $15 off to NJCB Members for VIP with code NJCBVIP. Team NJCB will be there hanging out and we’ll have a table with all of the NJ breweries around us.
3 thoughts on “Big Brew NJ 2016”
?☘ GREEN ☘?