Morristown: Bolero Snort Tap Takeover is happening at End of Elm
Scott from End of Elm said on Wednesday, May 31 from 06:00 pm to 11:59 pm
Bounce back from your Memorial Day hangovers with us as we takeover the taps at one of our favorite Morristown spots – End of Elm!
– OVB // Orange Cream Pop IPA
– Rotatabull 008 // Rotating IPA (Falconer Flight, Citra, El Dorado)
– Lemon Bullringue // Lemon Meringue Pie Pale Wheat
– Crooked Labulls // Double IPA
– Kowanunga // Motueka Dry Hopped Kolsch
– Le Taureau Tripel // Belgian Tripel aged on Apricots
– Snickermoodle // Cinnamon Vanilla Porter
– Ragin Bull // Amber Lager
More information can be found at http://endofelm.com/bolero-snort-tap-takeover-may-31st/
NJCB Members save $1 off craft beer and $2 off growler fills.