Haskell: Joe from Kitchen & Beer BAr sent information about Bringing The Hops Volume 2 scheduled for Saturday, April 10 from 12:00 pm to . Joe says…
Bringing The Hops Volume 2.
Our passion is to bring our loyal guest the best beers on a daily, weekly, monthly & yearly basis.
Over the past few weeks we have been featuring NJ breweries who never made it to taps this north. Tapping all styles for everybody to enjoy.
THIS SATURDAY IS FOR THE HOP HEADS!
Humulus Lupulus (hops) are the flowering cone of a perennial vining plant and a cousin of the cannabis variety (sorry no THC in this stuff) that typically thrives in climates similar to the ones that grapes do. Hop plants are dioecious, meaning the males and females flower on separate plants — and the female cones are used in the brewing process. Hops are the age old seasoning of the beer, the liquid gargoyles who ward-off spoilage from wild bacteria and bringers of balance to sweet malts. They also lend a hand in head retention, help to clear beer (acting as a natural filter) and please the palate by imparting their unique characters and flavors. Basically, hops put the “bitter” in beer.
1) Bradley Brew Project Super Unicorn Girls DIPA 8.5% (Untappd 4.12)
Double New England IPA brewed with citra, mosaic, simcoe, huell melon, and milk sugar.
2) Industrial Arts STATE OF THE ART SERES: Barbe Rouge NEIPA 6.5% (Untappd 4.15)
In a world of sidewalk café drinking, what could be better than a hazy French IPA? We experimented with two new French hop varietals, Barbe Rouge and Elixir, to bring you a sweet taste of spring. Stone fruit, mandarin orange and a soft haze makes this a perfect pairing for your spring buds
3) Mast Landing Saturday Morning Yard Sale DIPA 8.1% (Untappd 4.26)
Together with our pals from Orono Brewing Company we designed a beer to celebrate all the excitement that can be found on the slopes. We’re hoping this is the only Saturday Morning Yard Sale that comes your way – a double IPA with Nelson Sauvin, Strata, and El Dorado. Show Less
4) Timber Ales Insomniac’s Daydream (Nelson And Strata) IPA 7.2% (Untappd 4.2)
This batch of Insomniac’s Daydream has been dry-hopped with nelson and strata hops.
5) Evil Twin Once You Label IPA, You Negate IPA DIPA 8% (Untappd 4.24)
DDH Double IPA w/ Sabro, Citra & Falconers
6) Cypress Sob Story Bro DDH IPA 6.5% (Untappd TOO NEW)
7) Seven Island Citraspace Invader Double NEIPA 8% (Untappd 4.12)
Imperial IPA brewed with citra hop pellets and cryo hops
8) Source Visual Cortex VC_6 Triple NEIPA 10%
9) Untied Data Determines Dates NEIPA 6.8% (Untappd 4)
Data determines dates throughout the entire brewing process ending with this brew which is a New England Style India Pale Ale brewed with El Dorado, Amarillo, Columbus, Azacca, and Mosaic providing notes of Tangerine, Lemon, Melon, Mango, and Apricot with a slight dankness balanced by a base of wheat and oats. Show
10) Magnify collab w/ District 96 Hostile Takeover Triple IPA ?% (Untappd Too New)
Hopped w/ citra. sabro. incognito, & simcoe in the whirlpool and dry hopped w/ citra strata, nectaron, cashmere, nelson & citra cyro
11) Abomination Wandering Into the Fog (Galaxy) Double NEIPA 8.6% (untappd 4.21)
Brewed with a heavy wheat and oat malt bill, hopped and double dry hopped aggressively with 7+lbs per bbl of Mosaic, Pacific Jade, Citra, Summit and a ton of Galaxy! Fluffy, pillowy, juicy, dank, DDH goodness
Stop in for for a beer or two.
Beer garden open on weekends (weather permitting).
Live music 1 pm – 4 pm
Parking lot on Doty rd.
See you soon!
More information can be found at at this link.