Nutley: Captain Lawrence ‘Funk & Barrel’ Tap Takeover! is happening at Cowan’s Public
Thomas from Cowan’s Public said on Tuesday, March 28 from 04:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Join us as we tap some super rare releases from New York’s Captain Lawrence Brewing Company! We’ll be featuring a ridiculous list of great Sours, Hop Bombs, and Barrel-Aged Brews!
Here’s the lineup:
– Rosso e Marrone – Flanders Oud Bruin aged in oak barrels with Brettanomyces (10%)
– Barrel Select Gold – Blended Sour Ale aged in oak barrels for up to 3 years
– Hops & Roses – Golden Ale aged in oak barrels with rose hips, elderflower and hibiscus
– Golden Delicious – Dry-hopped American Tripel aged in Apple Brandy barrels (10%)
– Frost Monster Imperial Stout (12%)
– American Funk – Dry-hopped American IPA brewed with 100% Brettanomyces and aged in oak barrels
– Hopsomniac – American IPA infused with cold brew coffee from Stumptown Roasters
– Hop Commander IPA
– 5th Borough Pilsner
For reservations (parties of 6 or more) or more information, please email Info@CowansPublic.com or give us a ring after 3pm: (973) 542-8151.
More information can be found at https://www.facebook.com/events/633991483450654/