These are some featured beers to celebrate Craft Beer Week (May 16 – May 22) with specials everyday until 9pm.
Sam Adams (draft) Kick-Off (limited releases) on Monday, May 16 at 7pm. Learn about craft beers and taste new, seasonal & limited releases.
• Tuesday: Ithaca Apricot Wheat (draft)
• Wednesday: River Horse. Unsure what beers will be on draft.
• Thursday: Allagash White on draft
• Friday: Oskar Blues Dale’s Pale Ale (cans)
• Saturday: Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA & Rogue Chipotle Ale (bottles)
• Sunday: Tommy Knocker Imperial Nut Brown Ale & Boulder Beer Hazed & Infused (bottles)
Monday, May 16 at 7pm, the Blue Point Brewery (draft beers) Kick-Off Event. Learn about craft beers and taste new, seasonal & limited releases. Gary says “yours truly talking about beer, the brewing process and styles. the state and future of the craft beer industry etc. this is gonna be a more mellow me, a serious event.”
• Tuesday: Blue Point draft beer (unknown what draft brews)
• Wednesday: Victory Headwater Pale Ale on draft
• Thursday: Yards Brawler (bottles)
• Friday: Harpoon UFO Hefe (bottles)
• Saturday: Abita Purple Haze Wheat & Flying Dog Raging Bitch IPA (bottles)
• Sunday: Victory Hopdevil & Tommy Knocker Maple Nut Brown Ale (bottles)