Fairfield: Tara from Cricket Hill Brewery sent information about Cricke Hill Brewery’s Outdoor Beer Garden opening Thursday June 18th! scheduled for Thursday, June 18 from 01:00 pm to 06:00 pm. Tara says…
Cricket Hill Brewery of Fairfield, NJ is happy to announce the opening of our outdoor beer garden on Thursday, June 18th! Enjoy a poured beer from one of our 16 beers on tap Thursdays 1 – 6 PM, Fridays 1 – 8 PM, Saturdays 1 – 8 PM, and Sundays 1 – 6 PM. Product pickup to go of our 4 packs, 6 packs, 12 ct variety packs, crowler fills, growler fills and kegs is still available during these times!
Please take note of the NJ ABC rules and regulations that must be followed while in our outdoor seating area:
* 6 ft social distancing must be maintained.
* Tables are not to be moved.
* NO SMOKING / VAPING allowed.
* Masks must be worn when ordering and in the outdoor seating area, but may be removed when sitting at a table.
* Restrooms are available to use, but otherwise no one is allowed inside the building at any time (face mask required when in the brewery to use the restroom).
* Only poured beer may be enjoyed in the outdoor seating area. No flights at this time.
* Packaged beer, such as Crowlers, Growlers, Bottled Beer, and Kegs are sold as take-out and can’t be consumed on premise.
* All current safety and cleaning protocols will be followed according to CDC regulations.
Follow Cricket Hill on Facebook or Instagram (@CricketHillNJ) for updates on new beer releases!
More information can be found at at this link.