Clifton & Ramsey: Cricket Hill Brewery Beer & Food Experience is happening at The Shannon Rose Irish Pub
The Shannon Rose Irish Pub said on May 21 and 28 2015 starting at 06:30PM
The Shannon Rose Irish Pub in Clifton on May 21 and Ramsey on May 28 will host a Cricket Hill Beer & Food Experience, featuring a fun, interactive experience in which guests can enjoy six of Fairfield, NJ-based Cricket Hill Brewery’s finest hand-crafted beers, expertly paired with a chef’s tasting menu. The cost is $29 per person, and the menu selection includes:
Russian Imperial Stout
• Cheese Pairing: Bleu
• Food Pairing: Shrimp Curry Bites – Sautéed shrimp with creamy curry sauce over a crisp Jasmine rice cake with pickled vegetables.
• Cheese Pairing: Chevre
• Food Pairing: Pork Schnitzel – Crispy pork loin cutlets, pan-fried and served with sautéed spaetzle and braised red cabbage with whole grain mustard gravy.
American Pale Ale
• Cheese Pairing: Irish Cheddar
• Food Pairing: Short Rib Sliders – Slow-braised short rib with crisp onion, horseradish sauce and a pickle.
East Coast Lager
• Cheese Pairing: Provolone
• Food Pairing: Bavarian Grilled Cheese – Char-grilled bratwurst with sauerkraut, Muenster cheese and Dijon mustard on a fresh-baked pretzel.
• Cheese Pairing: Muenster
• Food Pairing: Pork Carnitas Street Tacos – Slow-roasted pork in warm corn tortilla with cilantro, avocado and pico de gallo.
Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Porter
• Cheese Pairing: Manchego
• Food Pairings: Ghirardelli Brownie Sundae – With vanilla bean ice cream
• Black Cow – Scoop of vanilla ice cream floated atop Imperial Porter.
In addition, the event will feature a cask of Cricket Hill American Ale, dry hopped with Cascade & CTZ hops, from Cricket Hill Brewery.
The Shannon Rose Irish Pubs offer a chef-driven, scratch-made menu that blends Irish pub classics and new tavern favorites, served amidst an atmosphere reminiscent of an authentic Irish public house.
More information can be found on their site. $1 off craft beer pints (one per customer per order) for NJCB Members.