Edison: Cypress is celebrating their second year. Go see our friends Charlie, Jason and Bill on your way to the NJCB Summer Jam! They are opening up early for this release party so you can make it!!! Here are the details for their July 8 event starting at 10AM! RSVP on Facebook.
Please join us for our 2nd anniversary bash at the brewery! This day is very special to us because in addition to the celebration, we’ll also be releasing Back 2 B.A.C.K.M.ANN., our 2nd anniversary bomber (with variants) and celebrating our first ever can release! Details:
• Back 2 B.A.C.K.M.ANN.: Second anniversary commemorative Russian Imperial Stout aged in Woodford Reserve bourbon barrels. 11% ABV, $15 per 22oz bomber, tax included. (Limit 4.)
• Back 2 B.A.C.K.M.ANN. aged on Cuchilla Coffee: Made in collaboration with OQ Coffee Co., Highland Park, NJ. 11% ABV, $15 per 22oz bomber, tax included. (Limit 2.)
• Back 2 B.A.C.K.M.ANN aged on cinnamon sticks and Madagascar vanilla beans. 11% ABV, $15 per 22oz bomber, tax included. (Limit 2.)
• DDH Insane in the Grain: Double dry hopped version of our flagship Imperial IPA brewed and dry hopped entirely with Citra. 8.3% ABV, $15 per 4-pack, tax included. (No limit.)
• Plus maybe a surprise 3rd release?
There will be food trucks on site, live music, and firkins tapped throughout the day. Check out the tap list:
• Insane in the Grain: Imperial IPA brewed and dry hopped entirely with Citra.
• Passionfruit Insane: Insane in the Grain with added Passionfruit.
• 17 Mile IPA: West Coast IPA brewed and dry hopped with Simcoe and Centennial.
• B.F.G.: Belgian Dubbel with blood oranges.
• The V.I.P.: Imperial Porter aged on Madagascar vanilla beans.
• Unnamed Stout: Our new 5.8% no adjunct oatmeal stout. Maybe you can help us thnk of a name?
• Weize so Blue: German Hefeweizen with blueberries.
• Knobbed Whelk: American Amber brewed with Centennial and Cascade.
• Citranity: Triple IPA brewed entirely with Citra.
• XO: Imperial Stout aged on fresh raspberries.
• Chocolate Peanut Butter Cappuccino Stout: Imperial Milk Stout brewed with peanut butter, coffee, and cocoa.
• Chocolate Orange is the New Black: Imperial Porter brewed with cocoa and orange zest and aged in a Melovino Old Dixie Moon barrel.
• Devil’s Tree: Belgian Golden Strong brewed with chamomile and aged in a Melovino Old Dixie Moon barrel.
• Jersey Winter: Coconut Porter with added cold brewed coffee and cocoa.
Party will be outdoors in the lot, and inside in both the tasting room and new brewery. Hope to see you there!