THE DINNER IS NOW SOLD OUT
Liz from MTG sent over the following information for their Dogfish Head dinner on February 28 at 7PM. Nick from Dogfish will be leading the dinner and says the below. Oh, the cost is $60.
– 5 course beer dinner with a reception beer for guests as they arrive (dinner starts at 7PM)
– Reception beer: 60 Min through the Randall with hops (hop will be determined later)
– One course definitely pour Rhizing Bines
– Other four courses set to pair with one of the following beers: 90 Min IPA, Aprihop, 120 Min IPA, Burton Baton, Indian Brown, Hellhound
– All courses, other than the 60 Min through the Randall, will be bottles (for convenience of serving at the dinner)
– Each attendee with get one of our new glasses to take home with them
– I will be there to speak about each beer and lead the dinner
Here is the menu.
Dogfish Head Dinner February 28th
Reception: 60 Minute IPA. through a Randall
Bacon Crusted Scallop – Scallop with Bacon/Peanut/Pretzel crust served over Spinach Risotto
Stuffed Pork Loin – Spinach Stuffed, Mustard-coated Bacon Pork Loin served with Truffled Mashed Potatoes
Twisted Pad Thai – A twist on the classic, served with Curried Chicken and Herbs.
Oven Roasted Veal Loin, Roasted Veal served over a Wild Mushroom Ragout, topped with Truffled Popcorn.
Indian Brown Ale
Caramelized Apple and Fig Tart w/ Brown Sugar Bacon
120 min IPA
Morris Tap & Grill is located at 500 Route 10 West, Randolph, online and on Facebook. New Jersey Craft Beer Members save 10% on your food bill! and $1 off each PINT!
2 thoughts on “Dogfish Head dinner at Morris Tap and Grill is sold OUT”
Tax and grat additional?
Can gift certificates be used?
Bob, tax/tip not included. MTG gift certificates from restaurant can be used for everything at restaurant. For more info write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks